RemedySpot.com

mrs. rita

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mrs. Rita, You have helped many people. Dont think for one minute you have to have an answer to our 'mitemare' in order to make a post. We also need to hear the other parts. Well, I will speak for myself, I do. I need to hear some of the everyday ups and downs. It keeps me from feeling alone and thinking why cant I get rid of this...why am I failing..you know, the whole list of why's we go through when feeling these things in our environment, especially since we just cleaned that part. If there was a magic bullet, I know you would have already listed it....cause ur advice about clorox,salt,and lemon raid has been the closest thing to it! So, thank you, I have bought many,many sprays since this started that choked, gagged, and smothered me...and made my hubby bitch, but I never would have thought RAID....NEVER. so, thank you, and keep up the fight. We shall win, one way or another. wanted to ask you, do your pipes run through those itchy rooms...you know, sewer? take care, chasity> >> > Hi Trly......I haven't had much to say because we have reach a dead > end .......again. If I can't get rid of the damn things I sure can't > offer help to others. I along with 2 other people are ready to give > up on our dehumidifiers. We just aren't seeing the same results as > Jeff did. We can't get the "things" out of our basement. We won't > know about our yard until next spring because we have about 4 inches > of snow on the ground right now. When I got the things back on me > from racking the leaves this Fall they got back in my scalp and as > everyone knows that takes a long time to get them out so I'm dealing > with that mess again. After all I have been through I'm ready to just > give in or give up. I hate to move because it's not a move...is an > abandonment of everything we have accumulated over the last 36 years > of marriage. I keep saying it over and over....what are we all going > to do????? Rita> > > > > > Rita? Adam?> > > > > > Are you guys doing ok? Miss seeing you around...> > > > Hugs,> > Trly> >>

Yes, all my pipes run through two of the rooms in the basement, but I live where all the pipes are 6 foot deep because they have to be placed well below the freezing line. I think the main problem with the basement is it's a mess down there. Everything is piled up and that makes for a perfect place for these things to just sit and wait.

I hope that we all can keep beating these little demons down until they aren't able to raise their heads up again. I have hunted for years to find what "kills" and I feel safe with the Clorox, raid, salt and neem oil. It's just I'm really tired of using these instead of nice smelling furniture polish.......Thanks for the uplifting words....they are deeply appreciated. Rita

Rita? Adam?> > > > > > Are you guys doing ok? Miss seeing you around...> > > > Hugs,> > Trly> >>

Rita, I threw my birdfeeders out today, felt very good about doing

so, but aa little sad. never again will I feed a bird. J. finally

motivated me to tackle my basement by how well she's doing. I have

tons of my Mom's stuff, you name it. Sent three truckloads to the

transfer station in the last week. It feels better when you've got it

done. BTW, lemon raid melted the menthol crystals i had on my laptop

when I gave it a quick spray...lol

bob

> > >

> > > Hi Trly......I haven't had much to say because we have reach

a dead

> > end .......again. If I can't get rid of the damn things I sure

can't

> > offer help to others. I along with 2 other people are ready to

give

> > up on our dehumidifiers. We just aren't seeing the same results

as

> > Jeff did. We can't get the " things " out of our basement. We

won't

> > know about our yard until next spring because we have about 4

inches

> > of snow on the ground right now. When I got the things back on

me

> > from racking the leaves this Fall they got back in my scalp and

as

> > everyone knows that takes a long time to get them out so I'm

dealing

> > with that mess again. After all I have been through I'm ready

to just

> > give in or give up. I hate to move because it's not a move...is

an

> > abandonment of everything we have accumulated over the last 36

years

> > of marriage. I keep saying it over and over....what are we all

going

> > to do????? Rita

> > >

> > >

> > > Rita? Adam?

> > >

> > >

> > > Are you guys doing ok? Miss seeing you around...

> > >

> > > Hugs,

> > > Trly

> > >

> >

>