RemedySpot.com

biting at night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey folks last night I had a really rough time sleeping. I have been using and new bed time protocol and it seems to be helping. I first take a shower. Then right after that I spray a borax h2o2 water mix on and let it dry. then I put olive oil " with a little neem,orange clove mix in there" on top of that. But last night after about 5 min of laying down I could feel them start to move around and bite. It's driving me bleeping crazy. i can't sleep for shit when this is going on and I am not sure what to do? Before I started this program if this happened I would spray myself with kleen green or bug arrest and that would help. But now with this stuff on I don't want to do that cause it might wash the borax oil mix off. It seems like no matter what I do I will have a few OK nights then a real bad one. I used to use Vick's all over my body but wow that stuff make

you cold. I just lay under the blanket and shiver for a hour. So I was wondering what you guys and gals do when this happens when your trying to go to bed? And what is your bed time get some sleep routine? At this point I am just going to start taking a lot of sleep meds so I can get some sleep because if i don't get any sleep It ruins my day. thanks

Tommy