RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Ms. M's Red Leather Chair....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks Sue;

Yes, they , those scratches markes/lines have faded some this morning, where did those immature ones go then, join the rest of the gang already present and mature to harrass me further.

I will tackle my 'soft' ziplocked stuff in the build in closet again and toss out more if I have too, as well as the entry hallway's closet, those are my two hot spots left.

Any of the 'original' stuff that I now finally open from the original place of infestation, seems to release the fiercest critters, I swear their behaviour is not predicatable, most the time they just hover around in a more docile state, then other times they are so aggressive, but the ones from the original place stuff, I swear the need exorcism or something, LOL.

I wince with my relatively 'little' belongings and therefore it must be thousand fold for those of you with those beautiful homes, like Rita, my heart goes out to you.

We can submit ourselves as victims or the 'living dead', I easily slip into those roles at times and must snap out of it pronto or I will give them victory and that is unacceptable.

I must get busy now to bring my place to near clinical -sterile conditions. I will also start packing for Hawaii, no I am not spending my critter ammo funds, just using up my timeshare points, otherwise I loose them, tired of loosing period, I need some rest .

My heartfelt thoughts to all of you out there, may the suffering soon stop and the healing begin.

M

From: Sue <sue@...>Subject: Re: Ms. M's Red Leather Chair....bird mites Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 8:01 AM

Dear M, my lone long 6" scratch never blistered nor puffed nor became a sore as other bites & entry points did. Although it didn't show any of the exit mark characteristics such as the fold-back crystalline edges or advancing margins, either.Was the least of my markings. & healed faster than any other type of skin symptom, being very shallow. In a category by itself for me.Bessie or Lou mentioned inner elbow exits of fiber materials, if I'm remembering correctly. Perhaps they know more.From my limited experience with this type, my best guess is they are exit marks from exhausted immatures that could barely make it to the surface. If you've been using the New Hope and/or drawing baths such as the epsom, that's a possibility.Several shorter scratches enlongated somewhat & faded promptly.One of the more bizarre markings, but I wouldn't worry over it.Best

wishes, SuePosting another urgent issue: When one gets those scratch marks, almost parallel, does that mean they are coming out or in, please let it be OUT......I have had occasional such scratch marks before, but today, they are so LONG, almost 6 inches one and about 4 inches the other exactly parallel along my 'veiny' antecubital fossae,, that is the inside of the elbow....almost the same on the other arm,,,I am freakin...there is no full moon in sight...please help.M