Ms. M!

Have you been sleeping on the floor??????? Please tell me that you

haven't!!!!

During our entire infestation we only had one instance with the red

streaks/scratch marks...that was on my hubby's leg... and to me they

looked like bite marks all in succession. Meaning that they were

feeding.... I think?

Since I am not that knowledgeable with this maybe someone else can

chime in and help out when they have a minute?

Hugs my friend!

Trly

>

> Oh my Truly friend,,,,,I will let it go, it is built into the base

of the chair....thanks though for trying. After one year of dealing

with this madness, I do not care anymore, I sleep on the floor

anywhere as long these constantly visible things stop swarming my

environment and me.

>  

> Posting another urgent issue:   When one gets those scratch marks,

almost parallel, does that mean they are coming out or in, please let

it be OUT......I have had occasional such scratch marks before, but

today, they are so LONG, almost 6 inches one and about 4 inches the

other exactly parallel along my 'veiny' antecubital fossae,, that is

the inside of the elbow....almost the same on the other arm,,,I am

freakin...there is no full moon in sight...please help.

>  

> M

>

Truly, no I have not slept on the floor, I would If need be as long as I am critter free.

Again, letting go of belongings in itself is not that hard for me, I have hard before, to accept everything is gone because of infestation and tyranny of the smallest creatures that is hard to accept, especially after finally, FINALLY recovering from old failures and problems and reaching a place of feeling so good and starting to enjoy life, able to afford better material things, vacation, starting to socialize more etc. THEN everything is GONE again, total devastation and the daily exhausting routine for naught or so it seems, health issues etc. If this would have been caused by a house fire, sometimes I wish that was the case, the whole world and Red Cross would have come to my rescue and extend sympathy, even the insurance would have bailed me out, but how can one explain, g-zillion little menacing creatures took over (from Mars :),

that is so pathetic.

Those long stretch marks look almost with 'scalpel' precision placed line, no curves or interruptions, when looking closer tho, they look more like pixels placed in line, plus a parallel line, now that is freaky. They have faded some this morning.

I must get busy now,

hugs back, Truly.

M

From: trlyblest <trlyblest@...>Subject: Scratch Marks - Red Streaksbird mites Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:57 AM

Ms. M!Have you been sleeping on the floor??????? Please tell me that you haven't!!!! During our entire infestation we only had one instance with the red streaks/scratch marks...that was on my hubby's leg... and to me they looked like bite marks all in succession. Meaning that they were feeding.... I think?Since I am not that knowledgeable with this maybe someone else can chime in and help out when they have a minute? Hugs my friend! Trly>> Oh my Truly friend,,,,,I will let it go, it is built into the base of the chair....thanks though for trying. After one year of dealing with this madness, I do not care anymore, I sleep on the floor anywhere as long these constantly visible things stop swarming my

environment and me. > > Posting another urgent issue: When one gets those scratch marks, almost parallel, does that mean they are coming out or in, please let it be OUT......I have had occasional such scratch marks before, but today, they are so LONG, almost 6 inches one and about 4 inches the other exactly parallel along my 'veiny' antecubital fossae,, that is the inside of the elbow....almost the same on the other arm,,,I am R>freakin...there is no full moon in sight...please help.> > M>

M,

Explain pixels to me please. Are you saying little black specks around the line?

Frito

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:41:46 PMSubject: Re: Scratch Marks - Red Streaks

Truly, no I have not slept on the floor, I would If need be as long as I am critter free.

Again, letting go of belongings in itself is not that hard for me, I have hard before, to accept everything is gone because of infestation and tyranny of the smallest creatures that is hard to accept, especially after finally, FINALLY recovering from old failures and problems and reaching a place of feeling so good and starting to enjoy life, able to afford better material things, vacation, starting to socialize more etc. THEN everything is GONE again, total devastation and the daily exhausting routine for naught or so it seems, health issues etc. If this would have been caused by a house fire, sometimes I wish that was the case, the whole world and Red Cross would have come to my rescue and extend sympathy, even the insurance would have bailed me out, but how can one explain, g-zillion little menacing creatures took over (from Mars :),

that is so pathetic.

Those long stretch marks look almost with 'scalpel' precision placed line, no curves or interruptions, when looking closer tho, they look more like pixels placed in line, plus a parallel line, now that is freaky. They have faded some this morning.

I must get busy now,

hugs back, Truly.

M

From: trlyblest <trlyblest (DOT) com>Subject: Scratch Marks - Red Streaksbird mitesDate: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:57 AM

Ms. M!Have you been sleeping on the floor??????? Please tell me that you haven't!!!! During our entire infestation we only had one instance with the red streaks/scratch marks...that was on my hubby's leg... and to me they looked like bite marks all in succession. Meaning that they were feeding.... I think?Since I am not that knowledgeable with this maybe someone else can chime in and help out when they have a minute? Hugs my friend! Trly>> Oh my Truly friend,,,,,I will let it go, it is built into the base of the chair....thanks though for trying. After one year of dealing with this madness, I do not care anymore, I sleep on the floor anywhere as long

these constantly visible things stop swarming my environment and me. > > Posting another urgent issue: When one gets those scratch marks, almost parallel, does that mean they are coming out or in, please let it be OUT......I have had occasional such scratch marks before, but today, they are so LONG, almost 6 inches one and about 4 inches the other exactly parallel along my 'veiny' antecubital fossae,, that is the inside of the elbow....almost the same on the other arm,,,I am R>freakin...there is no full moon in sight...please help.> > M>

Frito, thanks for asking:

by pixels I mean the long scratch mark appears at first as a long continues line, then looking closer, the line is actually a line of precise alignment of red scratch dots (or pixels), yes later last night, I did notice black specks around the lines, but not on the lines itself..., this morning they have almost faded, I have little or no attacks this morning either, these things are crazy and mess with my mind, there are some times, everything is quiet, almost spooky absence of them all ( writing my success story to y'all mentally already, lol and dreaming of of living normal again ) then they all come back with a vengeance ...

From: trlyblest <trlyblest (DOT) com>Subject: Scratch Marks - Red Streaksbird mitesDate: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 6:57 AM

Ms. M!Have you been sleeping on the floor??????? Please tell me that you haven't!!!! During our entire infestation we only had one instance with the red streaks/scratch marks...that was on my hubby's leg... and to me they looked like bite marks all in succession. Meaning that they were feeding.... I think?Since I am not that knowledgeable with this maybe someone else can chime in and help out when they have a minute? Hugs my friend! Trly>> Oh my Truly friend,,,,,I will let it go, it is built into the base of the chair....thanks though for trying. After one year of dealing with this madness, I do not care anymore, I sleep on the floor anywhere as long these constantly visible things stop swarming my

environment and me. > > Posting another urgent issue: When one gets those scratch marks, almost parallel, does that mean they are coming out or in, please let it be OUT......I have had occasional such scratch marks before, but today, they are so LONG, almost 6 inches one and about 4 inches the other exactly parallel along my 'veiny' antecubital fossae,, that is the inside of the elbow....almost the same on the other arm,,,I am R>freakin...there is no full moon in sight...please help.> > M>

M,

Hit that line and a two inch perimeter around the whole thing with whatever you have been using for atleast three weeks. Watch for red bump formation and if you do develop them leave it alone, don't scratch and keep hitting it. I don't know what it is for sure, I do have my suspicions. I have had those exact lines, one very long, spanned about three fourths of my back. I had another on the back of my neck. I had my son describe them to me and then after he did, I went back with a couple of mirrors in the daylight for good lighting. He described them perfectly. I also know that those develped intermittent red bumps and if scratched turned into a potential lesion. This occured for me over three weeks.

In the recent past, I have now learned not to scratch. Rub but don't scratch. The bump will actually fade in a couple of days and with what I have been using, the ESP the black speck comes out and its all done.

Frito

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 3:01:48 PMSubject: Re: Scratch Marks - Red Streaks

Frito, thanks for asking:

by pixels I mean the long scratch mark appears at first as a long continues line, then looking closer, the line is actually a line of precise alignment of red scratch dots (or pixels), yes later last night, I did notice black specks around the lines, but not on the lines itself..., this morning they have almost faded, I have little or no attacks this morning either, these things are crazy and mess with my mind, there are some times, everything is quiet, almost spooky absence of them all ( writing my success story to y'all mentally already, lol and dreaming of of living normal again ) then they all come back with a vengeance ...

Ms. M!Have you been sleeping on the floor??????? Please tell me that you haven't!!!! During our entire infestation we only had one instance with the red streaks/scratch marks...that was on my hubby's leg... and to me they looked like bite marks all in succession. Meaning that they were feeding.... I think?Since I am not that knowledgeable with this maybe someone else can chime in and help out when they have a minute? Hugs my friend! Trly>> Oh my Truly friend,,,,,I will let it go, it is built into the base of the chair....thanks though for trying. After one year of dealing with this madness, I do not care anymore, I sleep on the floor anywhere as long

these constantly visible things stop swarming my environment and me. > > Posting another urgent issue: When one gets those scratch marks, almost parallel, does that mean they are coming out or in, please let it be OUT......I have had occasional such scratch marks before, but today, they are so LONG, almost 6 inches one and about 4 inches the other exactly parallel along my 'veiny' antecubital fossae,, that is the inside of the elbow....almost the same on the other arm,,,I am R>freakin...there is no full moon in sight...please help.> > M>

Hi Marguerite,

I can relate to the long lines. I have many scars from these lines with almost strategically small lesions along them and if they are on one side they are on the other side like a mirror image. I believe that they are coming out. Keep using the esp on them.

Lou

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 3:41:46 PMSubject: Re: Scratch Marks - Red Streaks

that is so pathetic.

I must get busy now,

hugs back, Truly.

M

I should be an expert on the red streaks.....after having had so darn

many of them....but like frito.....I still have no idea what caused

them.

A couple of comments

We continued to get the red streaks for months AFTER the mite

infestation had most definately been eradicated....this must be some

kind of internal parasite....which was pretty much resistant to all

the parasite cleanses we tried.

The last thing I would like to mention is that (co-incidence or not)

when we got rid of the very last chemical, in particular petroleum

based skin products, as per Trisha Springsteds recommendation, we

FINALLY came to the end of the horrid lines.... She feels that

petroleum in particular, may feed this internal 'parasite'. Perhaps

take a mental note of what type of chemicals you are using in your

environment, and on yourself just prior to the line formation....

even the lotions you are using may have petrochemicals in them.....

ANYWAY, I have no idea if any of this is useful, or even correct.

Just a couple of my rambling thoughts on the science fiction streaks.

:)

Z -

Have you ever seen one of those red streaks actually happen? I did,

once. I was " creaming " my skin with something, and actually saw it

start and " zip " about an inch. It happened quite fast. Very spooky.

I totally agree with the petrochemical issue! I don't know how many

people are aware that baby oil, mineral oil, Vicks are all derived

from petroleum...not to mention " petroleum jelly " ! You HAVE to read

the lables, and if you don't know what a particular chemical is,

google it to see how it was derived. Of course, if you stick to 100%

organic products it takes the guess work out.

Pesticides are petrochemicals, too...

>

> I should be an expert on the red streaks.....after having had so

darn

> many of them....but like frito.....I still have no idea what caused

> them.

>

> A couple of comments

>

> We continued to get the red streaks for months AFTER the mite

> infestation had most definately been eradicated....this must be

some

> kind of internal parasite....which was pretty much resistant to all

> the parasite cleanses we tried.

>

> The last thing I would like to mention is that (co-incidence or not)

> when we got rid of the very last chemical, in particular petroleum

> based skin products, as per Trisha Springsteds recommendation, we

> FINALLY came to the end of the horrid lines.... She feels that

> petroleum in particular, may feed this internal 'parasite'.

Perhaps

> take a mental note of what type of chemicals you are using in your

> environment, and on yourself just prior to the line formation....

> even the lotions you are using may have petrochemicals in them.....

>

>

> ANYWAY, I have no idea if any of this is useful, or even correct.

> Just a couple of my rambling thoughts on the science fiction

streaks.

> :)

>

Bessie

hmmm

I always feel like an idiot when I post something twice, but as my

last post to you vanished after I hit some key, I am going to assume

the worst and briefly write again....so shield your eyes if it did in

fact go through :)

Anyway I was saying that yes I did see those streaks forming a couple

of times....very surreal....those red streaks brought an instant

dread.

And I also wanted to comment on your post, I had no idea that

pesticides were petrochemicals.....wow, switching to organic takes on

even more meaning to me now....

Anyway, It was with in the week of throwing out the last item that

had petrolium in it that the red streaks ended....no wonder I had so

many of them with all the permethrin etc I was slathering on myself

for a month or more...now I understand why the use of pesticides with

this is totally the opposite route to health and freedom. (for those

of us who suspect morgellons).

I also think its pretty relavant that the summer before we got this,

we had our lawn sprayed with pesticides and I also sprayed the inside

of our home because of spiders....hmmmm....so many pieces in this

puzzle.

hope your still doing well Bessie, I am very grateful this year for

the blessing of no bugs, good health...and happy children....

Today I could not be happier if I owned millions....

z

I am not so sure that all pesticides are petrochemicals, though many

may contain petrochemicals as a base to make them more effective or

cause the actual active ingredients to dissolve. But then so do many

of the chemicals we use in our homes every day, until we start

methodically replacing old tools with new ones as you are planning.

Fortunately we have many organic options now that were unavailable in

the past...

Also, the active ingredient in pyrethroids and permethroids is, I

believe, chrysanthemums, which are often planted on the perimeter of

gardens to repel garden pests. I think it IS true that most

pesticides were originally developed to kill human beings, as

biological warfare agents. I'm not positive though. However, I will

bet Frito knows for sure! Frito??? Anybody?

KJ

>

> Bessie

> hmmm

> I always feel like an idiot when I post something twice, but as my

> last post to you vanished after I hit some key, I am going to

assume

> the worst and briefly write again....so shield your eyes if it did

in

> fact go through :)

>

> Anyway I was saying that yes I did see those streaks forming a

couple

> of times....very surreal....those red streaks brought an instant

> dread.

>

> And I also wanted to comment on your post, I had no idea that

> pesticides were petrochemicals.....wow, switching to organic takes

on

> even more meaning to me now....

> Anyway, It was with in the week of throwing out the last item that

> had petrolium in it that the red streaks ended....no wonder I had

so

> many of them with all the permethrin etc I was slathering on myself

> for a month or more...now I understand why the use of pesticides

with

> this is totally the opposite route to health and freedom. (for

those

> of us who suspect morgellons).

> I also think its pretty relavant that the summer before we got

this,

> we had our lawn sprayed with pesticides and I also sprayed the

inside

> of our home because of spiders....hmmmm....so many pieces in this

> puzzle.

>

> hope your still doing well Bessie, I am very grateful this year for

> the blessing of no bugs, good health...and happy children....

> Today I could not be happier if I owned millions....

>

> z

>

Z -

I have said this before, but I will say it again - THANK YOU FIR

STICKING AROUND!! I know several that I met here on this site last

year who seem to have turned the corner and want NOTHING to do with

even THINKING about it. Never mind trying to be helpful if only by

giving hope to others that they, too, can turn it around. People

like you and Joan are so terribly important for so many!

Bessie

>

> Bessie

> hmmm

> I always feel like an idiot when I post something twice, but as my

> last post to you vanished after I hit some key, I am going to

assume

> the worst and briefly write again....so shield your eyes if it did

in

> fact go through :)

>

> Anyway I was saying that yes I did see those streaks forming a

couple

> of times....very surreal....those red streaks brought an instant

> dread.

>

> And I also wanted to comment on your post, I had no idea that

> pesticides were petrochemicals.....wow, switching to organic takes

on

> even more meaning to me now....

> Anyway, It was with in the week of throwing out the last item that

> had petrolium in it that the red streaks ended....no wonder I had

so

> many of them with all the permethrin etc I was slathering on myself

> for a month or more...now I understand why the use of pesticides

with

> this is totally the opposite route to health and freedom. (for

those

> of us who suspect morgellons).

> I also think its pretty relavant that the summer before we got

this,

> we had our lawn sprayed with pesticides and I also sprayed the

inside

> of our home because of spiders....hmmmm....so many pieces in this

> puzzle.

>

> hope your still doing well Bessie, I am very grateful this year for

> the blessing of no bugs, good health...and happy children....

> Today I could not be happier if I owned millions....

>

> z

>

KJ -

You are right about permethrins, which is why they are the few that

can be used around birds. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be

helpful for about anyone (from what I've read and experienced).

Also, there are different formulations.

The standard chemicals for insect eradication are petroleum derived.

Bessie

> >

> > Bessie

> > hmmm

> > I always feel like an idiot when I post something twice, but as

my

> > last post to you vanished after I hit some key, I am going to

> assume

> > the worst and briefly write again....so shield your eyes if it

did

> in

> > fact go through :)

> >

> > Anyway I was saying that yes I did see those streaks forming a

> couple

> > of times....very surreal....those red streaks brought an instant

> > dread.

> >

> > And I also wanted to comment on your post, I had no idea that

> > pesticides were petrochemicals.....wow, switching to organic

takes

> on

> > even more meaning to me now....

> > Anyway, It was with in the week of throwing out the last item

that

> > had petrolium in it that the red streaks ended....no wonder I had

> so

> > many of them with all the permethrin etc I was slathering on

myself

> > for a month or more...now I understand why the use of pesticides

> with

> > this is totally the opposite route to health and freedom. (for

> those

> > of us who suspect morgellons).

> > I also think its pretty relavant that the summer before we got

> this,

> > we had our lawn sprayed with pesticides and I also sprayed the

> inside

> > of our home because of spiders....hmmmm....so many pieces in this

> > puzzle.

> >

> > hope your still doing well Bessie, I am very grateful this year

for

> > the blessing of no bugs, good health...and happy children....

> > Today I could not be happier if I owned millions....

> >

> > z

> >

>

KJ

You brought up some interesting points!

I think with this battle you have to go with what works for you....

I would hate to rail against anything that helps someone out of this

mess:)

I think if you are just battling mites then a good dousing with

permethrin might work wonderfully :)

I just have had an experience where the opposite was true...

How are you doing by the way?

z

Bessie

There are so many of us now that have gotten over the mites...

Its really becoming a community of hope.

We may have all gone about it in different ways, but that is the beauty

of this forum, there are so many innovative ways and means to end the

suffering of what ever this 'thing' is.

Thank you for sticking around too!!!!

z

Hi, Z, thx for asking,

My critters were immune to everything I threw at my environment,

which means everything I could buy or hire someone to use, including

all the pet treatments, long before I realized the problem was in and

on my body.

I used perm, Eurax, you name it, and they laughed out loud. I could

hear the little rascals.

In a 1918 book I found online about parasites, the author contends

that parasites have lived so long with humans that they know exactly

how we behave and everything we do, did do, or will do to get rid of

them. Even then, in 1918, he said bedbugs would hide during the day

and were suspected of (he didn't say definitely) " creeping out on the

ceiling " (his words exactly) and " dropping down on " people.

Sound familiar, y'all????

Wow. Some things DON'T change.

Nano Nano

KJ

>

> KJ

> You brought up some interesting points!

> I think with this battle you have to go with what works for you....

> I would hate to rail against anything that helps someone out of

this

> mess:)

> I think if you are just battling mites then a good dousing with

> permethrin might work wonderfully :)

> I just have had an experience where the opposite was true...

>

> How are you doing by the way?

>

> z

>

Hi Everyone. Just to let you know Neal has gotten some more mites. He used a blanket I had stored but not treated since spraying in Feb. I don't think this blanket was exposed to the CedarCide. Anyway, he started back on Stromectol today and have appt tomorrow to see dermatologist to get more prescriptions. I think I will order some ESP today although Neal is a little sceptical about it. If he don't use it, I will. Joan.

Re: Scratch Marks - Red Streaks

Z -I have said this before, but I will say it again - THANK YOU FIR STICKING AROUND!! I know several that I met here on this site last year who seem to have turned the corner and want NOTHING to do with even THINKING about it. Never mind trying to be helpful if only by giving hope to others that they, too, can turn it around. People like you and Joan are so terribly important for so many!Bessie>> Bessie> hmmm> I always feel like an idiot when I post something twice, but as my > last post to you vanished after I hit some key, I am going to assume > the worst and briefly write again....so shield your eyes if it did in > fact go through :)> > Anyway I was saying that yes I did see those streaks forming a couple > of times....very surreal....those red streaks brought an instant > dread.> > And I also wanted to comment on your post, I had no idea that > pesticides were petrochemicals.....wow, switching to organic takes on > even more meaning to me now....> Anyway, It was with in the week of throwing out the last item that > had petrolium in it that the red streaks ended....no wonder I had so > many of them with all the permethrin etc I was slathering on myself > for a month or more...now I understand why the use of pesticides with > this is totally the opposite route to health and freedom. (for those > of us who suspect morgellons).> I also think its pretty relavant that the summer before we got this, > we had our lawn sprayed with pesticides and I also sprayed the inside > of our home because of spiders....hmmmm....so many pieces in this > puzzle.> > hope your still doing well Bessie, I am very grateful this year for > the blessing of no bugs, good health...and happy children....> Today I could not be happier if I owned millions....> > z>

KJ I don't think permethrins will work for mites at all except for the first day. Neal tried it 3 times and only got relief for 1 day at a time. He also tried ne(sp) and the same results. So far all he has are mites. Joan

KJYou brought up some interesting points!I think with this battle you have to go with what works for you....I would hate to rail against anything that helps someone out of this mess:) I think if you are just battling mites then a good dousing with permethrin might work wonderfully :)I just have had an experience where the opposite was true...How are you doing by the way?z

Hi Joan -- I'm sorry to hear that Neal has mites again. Hopefully you

can get rid of them quickly now that you know of so many tactics.

After using the ESP soap and balm for several weeks, I can say that

it's made a big difference for me. I got about 95% better several

months ago, and then my progress slowed to less than a snail's pace.

Since using the ESP products, I now have zero crawling inside my skin.

I only itch some, and I plan to continue using the products for the

foreseeable future. My own little twist on the routine is that I've

found that doing the soap masque for 12-24 hours, followed by a shower

with castile soap, and then a fresh lime juice rub, followed by the

balm, seems to do the trick for me. It's not exactly quick and easy,

but I'm feeling almost normal now. A turning point for me was when I

bathed in lime juice a couple of weeks ago. Weird, but true.

My best wishes to Neal,

myrtle

>

> Hi Everyone. Just to let you know Neal has gotten some more mites.

He used a blanket I had stored but not treated since spraying in Feb.

I don't think this blanket was exposed to the CedarCide. Anyway, he

started back on Stromectol today and have appt tomorrow to see

dermatologist to get more prescriptions. I think I will order some

ESP today although Neal is a little sceptical about it. If he don't

use it, I will. Joan.

Joan

My keyboard is not working well, but I wanted to say that I too became

reinfested with some sort of mite (strangely it was not from my home)

The esp, as well as soaking my clothes allowed me to get rid of them in

2 days...because my home was not infested.....

Unfortunately it seems to take forever to get the ESP by mail....so you

may need to have a back up plan until it gets to Neil.

And also some way to prevent your home getting infested again....

We know you will get a handle on this quickly....

sorry I cant write more - this keyboard is driving me mad

God bless

z

Hi Myrtle, sorry I took so long to answer but my internet has been out since last night. We had a rare snow and ice storm in our area and it knocked out something.

We went back to our derm yesterday and got another prescription for Stromectol. We already had 2 weeks supply on hand and Neal took his first dose tuesday but we got another prescription plus 3 refills to start with and he has been using the pink oil which really seems to help except for a crease in his neck that it irritates. I hope we can knock these out faster this time. Needless to say we got rid of that bag of blankets. I guess we overlooked them when we sprayed and when Neal got cold last week he grabbed one of them and here we go again.

I was telling our doctor about nobody in the medical profession wanting to believe this can happen and he sounded interested in joining our group so I gave him the web site. Don't know if he will follow through but he believes us and really tries to help.

I ordered the ESP New Hope Kit this week. If Neal doesn't use it I'm sure I can. So far I have not been bothered but you never know. It could happen.

I told my friend in Florida about your lime juice rinse and think she is going to try it. She is having a terrible time and her husband calls her delusional and won't help her at all. I feel so bad for people who don't have any support.

I'm so glad you are doing better and hope it continues for you.

Joan

Hi Joan -- I'm sorry to hear that Neal has mites again. Hopefully youcan get rid of them quickly now that you know of so many tactics. After using the ESP soap and balm for several weeks, I can say thatit's made a big difference for me. I got about 95% better severalmonths ago, and then my progress slowed to less than a snail's pace. Since using the ESP products, I now have zero crawling inside my skin.I only itch some, and I plan to continue using the products for theforeseeable future. My own little twist on the routine is that I'vefound that doing the soap masque for 12-24 hours, followed by a showerwith castile soap, and then a fresh lime juice rub, followed by thebalm, seems to do the trick for me. It's not exactly quick and easy,but I'm feeling almost normal now. A turning point for me was when Ibathed in lime juice a couple of weeks ago. Weird, but true.My best wishes to Neal,myrtle>> Hi Everyone. Just to let you know Neal has gotten some more mites.He used a blanket I had stored but not treated since spraying in Feb.I don't think this blanket was exposed to the CedarCide. Anyway, hestarted back on Stromectol today and have appt tomorrow to seedermatologist to get more prescriptions. I think I will order someESP today although Neal is a little sceptical about it. If he don'tuse it, I will. Joan.

Thanks zmooks. So far the pink oil is working for Neal. I ordered the kit but don't think he will use it. He's pretty set in his ways.

Joan

JoanMy keyboard is not working well, but I wanted to say that I too became reinfested with some sort of mite (strangely it was not from my home)The esp, as well as soaking my clothes allowed me to get rid of them in 2 days...because my home was not infested.....Unfortunately it seems to take forever to get the ESP by mail....so you may need to have a back up plan until it gets to Neil.And also some way to prevent your home getting infested again....We know you will get a handle on this quickly....sorry I cant write more - this keyboard is driving me madGod blessz

Joan -- I heard about your snowstorm in Houston, how unusual. I hope

the mites get uncomfortable in the cold. Your unfortunate experience

with the infested blanket makes me glad I dumped most of my belongings

last year. I didn't have the energy or desire to try and clean all of

that stuff.

Please keep us posted on Neal's progress. Once you receive the esp

products, he might want to try it. It's no big deal to use the soap

and balm. I wonder if he had some residual " stuff " in his skin that

made him susceptible to re-infestation? The soap would help to pull

out any of that stuff from his skin.

myrtle

> >

> > Hi Everyone. Just to let you know Neal has gotten some more mites.

> He used a blanket I had stored but not treated since spraying in Feb.

> I don't think this blanket was exposed to the CedarCide. Anyway, he

> started back on Stromectol today and have appt tomorrow to see

> dermatologist to get more prescriptions. I think I will order some

> ESP today although Neal is a little sceptical about it. If he don't

> use it, I will. Joan.

>

Hi Myrtle, unfortunately when it snows here it is seldom at freezing temperatures. It was about 34 when it snowed and it didn't stick here. The last real snow I can remember was Christmas Day 2004. I woke up to a beautiful white landscape and we had 9 inches. It only stayed on the ground less than two days. Here in our zone we might have 80's one day and go to 30's next, but don't get many hard frosts.

Neal put all our suspect blankets he had used in his room in a garbage bag and dropped them at a dump.

He is feeling less crawlies now but I'm sure he will have to take Stromectol about another 4 weeks min, if it is like last time.

I think he might try the ESP but right now he is in love with Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap and keeps the local vitamin shoppes sold our of it. (It IS good soap and I like it too). He has been alternating CedarCide and Pink Oil on his body and that is keeping the crawlies mostly inactive. He can't use the CedarCide every day because the smell gets to him after a while.

Glad you are still okay and thanks for encouraging words. Joan

Joan -- I heard about your snowstorm in Houston, how unusual. I hopethe mites get uncomfortable in the cold. Your unfortunate experiencewith the infested blanket makes me glad I dumped most of my belongingslast year. I didn't have the energy or desire to try and clean all ofthat stuff.Please keep us posted on Neal's progress. Once you receive the espproducts, he might want to try it. It's no big deal to use the soapand balm. I wonder if he had some residual "stuff" in his skin thatmade him susceptible to re-infestation? The soap would help to pullout any of that stuff from his skin.myrtle> >> > Hi Everyone. Just to let you know Neal has gotten some more mites.> He used a blanket I had stored but not treated since spraying in Feb.> I don't think this blanket was exposed to the CedarCide. Anyway, he> started back on Stromectol today and have appt tomorrow to see> dermatologist to get more prescriptions. I think I will order some> ESP today although Neal is a little sceptical about it. If he don't> use it, I will. Joan.>

Joan -- I'm glad to hear that Neal is getting the bugs off his skin.

I love the Dr. Bronner's soaps too. I've been using Dr. Bronner's

castile soap with tea tree oil nearly ever day for the past year. It

seems to kill any bugs on the surface of the skin. I've also used the

peppermint soap on occasion, but for me it doesn't seem to work quite

as well as the tea tree oil, and it makes me feel cold.

If you're going to buy more blankets, I recommend the microfiber.

They are soft, fluffy and warm, and not prone to bug infestation.

myrtle

> > >

> > > Hi Everyone. Just to let you know Neal has gotten some more mites.

> > He used a blanket I had stored but not treated since spraying in

Feb.

> > I don't think this blanket was exposed to the CedarCide. Anyway, he

> > started back on Stromectol today and have appt tomorrow to see

> > dermatologist to get more prescriptions. I think I will order some

> > ESP today although Neal is a little sceptical about it. If he don't

> > use it, I will. Joan.

> >

>