RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Re Mel...Dogs and human mange cure?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i am just sending pictures of her out now. here is one. the rest were too blurry.

'

From: trlyblest <trlyblest@...>Subject: Re: Re Mel...Dogs and human mange cure?bird mites Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 5:38 PM

Awwww...!!!! Mel! How wonderful! Give the cutie pie a squeeze from me!TrlyP.S.... Got any pics?? I wanna' see! ;)>> Thanks Rita. I know about this site. I was the one who asked him to include in the title "and sarcoptic mange." Because he only had a cure demodex mange in the beginning. Guess what everyone.... Guess...... I got a kitty today from someone who was giving them away at the grocery store. Yes, I did. Oh well...... She's very tiny and cute.. > mel> >

isn't she cute? Candy dog wants to eat her. bite her. pick her up, push her with her nose, etc. yeah, she is really young. i have to keep them separated, kind of. so, that makes 3 hosts in this house. I should stop now.... no more pets. absolutely no more. no way.

mel

From: trlyblest <trlyblest (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re Mel...Dogs and human mange cure?bird mitesDate: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 5:38 PM

Awwww...!!!! Mel! How wonderful! Give the cutie pie a squeeze from me!TrlyP.S.... Got any pics?? I wanna' see! ;)>> Thanks Rita. I know about this site. I was the one who asked him to include in the title "and sarcoptic mange." Because he only had a cure demodex mange in the beginning. Guess what everyone.... Guess...... I got a kitty today from someone who was giving them away at the grocery store. Yes, I did. Oh well...... She's very tiny and cute.. > mel> >

No more pets? ;) Hmmmm... We'll see! LOL Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Mel Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:40:41 -0800 (PST)<bird mites >Subject: Re: Re: Re Mel...Dogs and human mange cure? isn't she cute? Candy dog wants to eat her. bite her. pick her up, push her with her nose, etc. yeah, she is really young. i have to keep them separated, kind of. so, that makes 3 hosts in this house. I should stop now.... no more pets. absolutely no more. no way.melFrom: trlyblest <trlyblest (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re Mel...Dogs and human mange cure?bird mitesDate: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 5:38 PMAwwww...!!!! Mel! How wonderful! Give the cutie pie a squeeze from me!TrlyP.S.... Got any pics?? I wanna' see! ;)>> Thanks Rita. I know about this site. I was the one who asked him to include in the title "and sarcoptic mange." Because he only had a cure demodex mange in the beginning. Guess what everyone.... Guess...... I got a kitty today from someone who was giving them away at the grocery store. Yes, I did. Oh well...... She's very tiny and cute.. > mel> >

She is just darling! Her ears are as big as she is.

Lou

From: Mel <iggydoll@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 7:56:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Re Mel...Dogs and human mange cure?

i am just sending pictures of her out now. here is one. the rest were too blurry.

'

From: trlyblest <trlyblest (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re Mel...Dogs and human mange cure?bird mitesDate: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 5:38 PM