by Frito and KJ

Red line, looks like a scratch; on examination is a line

consisting of dots like pixels.

What to do: ABOVE ALL, Frito says, avoid scratching the line or the

bumps ( " pixels " ) that comprise it, because scratching will turn the

bumps into lesions.

Whether the line has or has not already evolved into lesions--

* Treat the line/lesions out to 2 inches on both sides with

your skin treatment of choice (I swear by seabuckthorn oil)

* If you have seabuckthorn oil, take it (2/3 dropperful or 3-4

caps) 2x/day until after the streak/lesions are gone,

and for a few days after the symptoms are gone

Frito further notes: If you are using the ESP system, the mite should

emerge, after which that particular streak/line should not return.

KJ

Corrections. Frito does not associate one mite with one line. There are actually several if not many black specks around that line in which can be seen over the progression of a few days after the line occurs. Viewing is optimally in the full sunlight or extremely good lighting. Frito does not make the observation that these are mites, although they could be, I don't think all of it is.

Additonally, even in the best of circumstances when one doesn't scratch and treats them diligently, these streaks and bumps can turn into lesions despite doing everything right.

I have never used Seabuckthorn Oil or Pink Oil.

I have used many things. One being ESP and offered my observation in my own experience with its use with the occurence of my lines. We have talked about Red Streaks on here before. I still can't tell you what those lines are definitively, I only have my own theories and can only correlate my own subsequent infections due to these mites.

I also stated and believe this to be the most important aspect of my post, you must continue to treat the area for three weeks. ESP use is suggested at twice a day, but I didn't make any recommendations on daily treatment frequency. Let me clarify, you should treat that area as often as possible especially in light of any movement like tickling, itching, and such. I did not state that the line would not come back. Nor did I state the bump wouldn't come back either. I did say that upon treatment, one will notice a black speck come out of the bump. That is what I saw with mine, and although I hope it is my observations of my own infestation that is helpful to some, anothers experience may be different. And if I didn't see a black speck come out of the bump, I was finding them on my skin, and it was my assumption they came from somewhere else on my skin. bumps perhaps in which I did not

observe a blatant black speck.

I do not want to be inadvertantly misunderstood. Thank you for listening.

Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 5:19:40 PMSubject: Red Streak/Line--DON'T SCRATCH

Red Streak/Line- -DON'T SCRATCHby Frito and KJRed line, looks like a scratch; on examination is a line consisting of dots like pixels.What to do: ABOVE ALL, Frito says, avoid scratching the line or the bumps ("pixels") that comprise it, because scratching will turn the bumps into lesions.Whether the line has or has not already evolved into lesions--* Treat the line/lesions out to 2 inches on both sides with your skin treatment of choice (I swear by seabuckthorn oil)* If you have seabuckthorn oil, take it (2/3 dropperful or 3-4 caps) 2x/day until after the streak/lesions are gone, and for a few days after the symptoms are goneFrito further notes: If you are using the ESP system, the mite should emerge, after which that particular streak/line should not return.KJ

Got it, thanks, I was out of turn.

katiejill

>

> Corrections.  Frito does not associate one mite with one line. 

There are actually several if not many black specks around that line

in which can be seen over the progression of a few days after the

line occurs.  Viewing is optimally in the full sunlight or extremely

good lighting.  Frito does not make the observation that these are

mites, although they could be, I don't think all of it is.

>

> Additonally, even in the best of circumstances when one doesn't

scratch and treats them diligently, these streaks and bumps can turn

into lesions despite doing everything right.

>

> I have never used Seabuckthorn Oil or Pink Oil.

>

> I have used many things.  One being ESP and offered my observation

in my own experience with its use with the occurence of my lines.  We

have talked about Red Streaks on here before.  I still can't tell you

what those lines are definitively, I only have my own theories and

can only correlate my own subsequent infections due to these mites.

>

> I also stated and believe this to be the most important aspect of

my post, you must continue to treat the area for three weeks.  ESP

use is suggested at twice a day, but I didn't make any

recommendations on daily treatment frequency.  Let me clarify, you

should treat that area as often as possible especially in light of

any movement like tickling, itching, and such.    I did not state

that the line would not come back.  Nor did I state the bump wouldn't

come back either.  I did say that upon treatment, one will notice a

black speck come out of the bump.  That is what I saw with mine, and

although I hope it is my observations of my own infestation that is

helpful to some, anothers experience may be different.  And if I

didn't see a black speck come out of the bump, I was finding them on

my skin, and it was my assumption they came from somewhere else on my

skin.  bumps perhaps in which I did not observe a blatant black speck.

>

> I do not want to be inadvertantly misunderstood.  Thank you for

listening.

>

> Frito

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 5:19:40 PM

> Subject: Red Streak/Line--DON'T SCRATCH

>

>

> Red Streak/Line- -DON'T SCRATCH

> by Frito and KJ

>

> Red line, looks like a scratch; on examination is a line

> consisting of dots like pixels.

>

> What to do: ABOVE ALL, Frito says, avoid scratching the line or the

> bumps ( " pixels " ) that comprise it, because scratching will turn the

> bumps into lesions.

>

> Whether the line has or has not already evolved into lesions--

>

> * Treat the line/lesions out to 2 inches on both sides with

> your skin treatment of choice (I swear by seabuckthorn oil)

>

> * If you have seabuckthorn oil, take it (2/3 dropperful or 3-4

> caps) 2x/day until after the streak/lesions are gone,

> and for a few days after the symptoms are gone

>

> Frito further notes: If you are using the ESP system, the mite

should

> emerge, after which that particular streak/line should not return.

>

> KJ

>

ok, I tried to pull out the old dig microscope, hard to click when holding over the upper , medium left arm, please forgive me for my feeble attempts

thanks for all of your input, no I do not use any chemical on my skin or body, the environment is a different story, working on de chem with that soon...

thanks again, all, you are all so wonderful and helpful..

M

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>Subject: Re: Red Streak/Line--DON'T SCRATCHbird mites Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 7:55 PM

Corrections. Frito does not associate one mite with one line. There are actually several if not many black specks around that line in which can be seen over the progression of a few days after the line occurs. Viewing is optimally in the full sunlight or extremely good lighting. Frito does not make the observation that these are mites, although they could be, I don't think all of it is.

Additonally, even in the best of circumstances when one doesn't scratch and treats them diligently, these streaks and bumps can turn into lesions despite doing everything right.

I have never used Seabuckthorn Oil or Pink Oil.

I have used many things. One being ESP and offered my observation in my own experience with its use with the occurence of my lines. We have talked about Red Streaks on here before. I still can't tell you what those lines are definitively, I only have my own theories and can only correlate my own subsequent infections due to these mites.

I also stated and believe this to be the most important aspect of my post, you must continue to treat the area for three weeks. ESP use is suggested at twice a day, but I didn't make any recommendations on daily treatment frequency. Let me clarify, you should treat that area as often as possible especially in light of any movement like tickling, itching, and such. I did not state that the line would not come back. Nor did I state the bump wouldn't come back either. I did say that upon treatment, one will notice a black speck come out of the bump. That is what I saw with mine, and although I hope it is my observations of my own infestation that is helpful to some, anothers experience may be different. And if I didn't see a black speck come out of the bump, I was finding them on my skin, and it was my assumption they came from somewhere else on my skin. bumps perhaps in which I did not

observe a blatant black speck.

I do not want to be inadvertantly misunderstood. Thank you for listening.

Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@ gmail.com>bird mitesSent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 5:19:40 PMSubject: Red Streak/Line- -DON'T SCRATCH

Red Streak/Line- -DON'T SCRATCHby Frito and KJRed line, looks like a scratch; on examination is a line consisting of dots like pixels.What to do: ABOVE ALL, Frito says, avoid scratching the line or the bumps ("pixels") that comprise it, because scratching will turn the bumps into lesions.Whether the line has or has not already evolved into lesions--* Treat the line/lesions out to 2 inches on both sides with your skin treatment of choice (I swear by seabuckthorn oil)* If you have seabuckthorn oil, take it (2/3 dropperful or 3-4 caps) 2x/day until after the streak/lesions are gone, and for a few days after the symptoms are goneFrito further notes: If you are using the ESP system, the mite should emerge, after which that particular streak/line should not return.KJ