RemedySpot.com

Re: Sue, you are truly a poet - and an angel!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>>>>>> The toxic effects extend past the physical into the mental, emotional > & spiritual realms.> > It's a very real balancing act to maintain a clear perspective.> > Akin to walking a frayed tightrope blindfolded over a heaving ship's > deck in gusty winds while juggling flaming knives during a thundering > downpour.> > You may barely be able to hear your own song while you do.<<<<<<<<<OMGosh! I want that made into a bumper sticker!!!!!!!======================> > I wanted to remind everyone here. The Holiday season is here once > again. This is a particularly rough time in which to go through this > mite-mare.. It intensifies the depression and frustration that comes > with it.> > Last christmas, I was so broke from this hell and so sick that I > didn't even put up one decoration. No church, no tree, no presents, > no family, no food, no shopping, no friends. It was the worst time > of my life. Then I became so sick that I lost my job on top of it > all. I remember at the time feeling even isolated from the group > because it was so bad for me and nobody seemed to be doing as bad as > I was. There was one that knew where I was headed. It is because of > that emotional support he lent me in which I eventually got through > that dark time and on the road to recovery. It was then that this > group became my connection and motivation. I don't know why I am > telling you all this, except for the hope that there very well maybe > someone in that position of which I was last year, and I would not > like to forget what I so needed then from this group. And to that > one person, SOM, I am eternally grateful.> > This is a wonderful group. Lets not forget what the holiday season > can do to tear down a person in which everything is not all right and > the isolation that comes with it. > > ....with good intent.....Frito>