RemedySpot.com

Re: Off topic - good news!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got a job - a real job with benefits and full time hours.

It's been almost a year and had pretty much given up so it's kind of a miracle.I'm ecstatic

Lou

From: Adam <deadsled@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 6:47:22 AMSubject: Re: I thought I finally Had His attention

The other day i was outside and my dog was huffing out her nose at me and barking at what ever was around me or on me. It was the most realistic evidence of my illness i've came in contact as for the ''sneezing and scatchy'' people who are oblivious. I tell you one thing theres no b.s. When it comes to animals, if your pets run from you or bark at you theres definitely something wrong. I cant see how so many dr.'s turn a cold shoulder, lets just forget that how about our loved ones, its so depressing and sad when the people you need most compassion and support just push you a side and lable you crazy. I dont have any support from both sides of the fence medical and family, so reading this i do know what youre going through and i am sincerely sorry for your fustration.Im going on almost 2 years with this and other ailments as well. Its a little over bearing at times, mentally, physically and

financially. I wish you and others reading a speedy recovery and good health.On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 3:33 am, littlescreechowl wrote:> I have a very down to earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter> bunnie, and because he can't see them, and they won't bite him- there> are no such things as mites. Just nutty wives. As I said I truly love> him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail light of my car would be> all that was visable.> He was watching the TV and spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic> cleaners and the requisite flurry of de-spilling the area roused one of> the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long, transparent biege,> resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It got> spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the all> too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to have the> intrepid moist mite

transfer from one surface to its new maybe host.> After several minites of the mite laying flat on Hubby's hand and> quickly righting itself to one end, sail up, He informed me it was just> a dust glob with static elelctricity aiding its acrobatics.> He made sure he rubbed forefinger and thumb in little mitey circles> a few times, but the end result was a frustrated retreat of yours> truly, to avoid more tranquilizers, and admonishments. I feel like> Hamlet occationally. And just as drama redden. Of to the wonders of> cedarcide and soap. Blessings All.>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations.

frito

From: Lou <louallen27@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 8:32:31 AMSubject: Re: Off topic - good news!!!

I got a job - a real job with benefits and full time hours.

It's been almost a year and had pretty much given up so it's kind of a miracle.I'm ecstatic

Lou

From: Adam <deadsledtmail (DOT) com>bird mitesSent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 6:47:22 AMSubject: Re: I thought I finally Had His attention

The other day i was outside and my dog was huffing out her nose at me and barking at what ever was around me or on me. It was the most realistic evidence of my illness i've came in contact as for the ''sneezing and scatchy'' people who are oblivious. I tell you one thing theres no b.s. When it comes to animals, if your pets run from you or bark at you theres definitely something wrong. I cant see how so many dr.'s turn a cold shoulder, lets just forget that how about our loved ones, its so depressing and sad when the people you need most compassion and support just push you a side and lable you crazy. I dont have any support from both sides of the fence medical and family, so reading this i do know what youre going through and i am sincerely sorry for your fustration.Im going on almost 2 years with this and other ailments as well. Its a little over bearing at times, mentally, physically and

financially. I wish you and others reading a speedy recovery and good health.On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 3:33 am, littlescreechowl wrote:> I have a very down to earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter> bunnie, and because he can't see them, and they won't bite him- there> are no such things as mites. Just nutty wives. As I said I truly love> him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail light of my car would be> all that was visable.> He was watching the TV and spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic> cleaners and the requisite flurry of de-spilling the area roused one of> the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long, transparent biege,> resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It got> spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the all> too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to have the> intrepid moist mite

transfer from one surface to its new maybe host.> After several minites of the mite laying flat on Hubby's hand and> quickly righting itself to one end, sail up, He informed me it was just> a dust glob with static elelctricity aiding its acrobatics.> He made sure he rubbed forefinger and thumb in little mitey circles> a few times, but the end result was a frustrated retreat of yours> truly, to avoid more tranquilizers, and admonishments. I feel like> Hamlet occationally. And just as drama redden. Of to the wonders of> cedarcide and soap. Blessings All.>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

Congratulations, Lou! Celebrate a new you & a new year!

Best wishes, Sue

I have a very down to earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter

bunnie, and because he can't see them, and they won't bite him- there

are no such things as mites. Just nutty wives. As I said I truly love

him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail light of my car would be

all that was visable.

He was watching the TV and spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic

cleaners and the requisite flurry of de-spilling the area roused one

of the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long, transparent biege,

resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It got

spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the

all too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to

have the intrepid moist mite transfer from one surface to its new

maybe host.

After several minites of the mite laying flat on Hubby's hand and

quickly righting itself to one end, sail up, He informed me it was

just a dust glob with static elelctricity aiding its acrobatics.

He made sure he rubbed forefinger and thumb in little mitey circles

a few times, but the end result was a frustrated retreat of yours

truly, to avoid more tranquilizers, and admonishments. I feel like

Hamlet occationally. And just as drama redden. Of to the wonders of

cedarcide and soap. Blessings All.

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace. com/irishbandido

Congratulations Lou!!!

Hugs,

Trly

>

> I got a job - a real job with benefits and full time hours.

> It's been almost a year and had pretty much given up so it's kind of

a miracle.I'm ecstatic

> Lou

>

>

>

>

Lou, I am so happy for you. Maybe now things will get a LOT better in your life. Joan

Re: I thought I finally Had His attention

The other day i was outside and my dog was huffing out her nose at me and barking at what ever was around me or on me. It was the most realistic evidence of my illness i've came in contact as for the ''sneezing and scatchy'' people who are oblivious. I tell you one thing theres no b.s. When it comes to animals, if your pets run from you or bark at you theres definitely something wrong. I cant see how so many dr.'s turn a cold shoulder, lets just forget that how about our loved ones, its so depressing and sad when the people you need most compassion and support just push you a side and lable you crazy. I dont have any support from both sides of the fence medical and family, so reading this i do know what youre going through and i am sincerely sorry for your fustration.Im going on almost 2 years with this and other ailments as well. Its a little over bearing at times, mentally, physically and financially. I wish you and others reading a speedy recovery and good health.On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 3:33 am, littlescreechowl wrote:> I have a very down to earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter> bunnie, and because he can't see them, and they won't bite him- there> are no such things as mites. Just nutty wives. As I said I truly love> him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail light of my car would be> all that was visable.> He was watching the TV and spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic> cleaners and the requisite flurry of de-spilling the area roused one of> the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long, transparent biege,> resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It got> spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the all> too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to have the> intrepid moist mite transfer from one surface to its new maybe host.> After several minites of the mite laying flat on Hubby's hand and> quickly righting itself to one end, sail up, He informed me it was just> a dust glob with static elelctricity aiding its acrobatics.> He made sure he rubbed forefinger and thumb in little mitey circles> a few times, but the end result was a frustrated retreat of yours> truly, to avoid more tranquilizers, and admonishments. I feel like> Hamlet occationally. And just as drama redden. Of to the wonders of> cedarcide and soap. Blessings All.>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

This is wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sending best wishes your way and I hope you fall in love with the new job. Rita

Re: I thought I finally Had His attention

The other day i was outside and my dog was huffing out her nose at me and barking at what ever was around me or on me. It was the most realistic evidence of my illness i've came in contact as for the ''sneezing and scatchy'' people who are oblivious. I tell you one thing theres no b.s. When it comes to animals, if your pets run from you or bark at you theres definitely something wrong. I cant see how so many dr.'s turn a cold shoulder, lets just forget that how about our loved ones, its so depressing and sad when the people you need most compassion and support just push you a side and lable you crazy. I dont have any support from both sides of the fence medical and family, so reading this i do know what youre going through and i am sincerely sorry for your fustration.Im going on almost 2 years with this and other ailments as well. Its a little over bearing at times, mentally, physically and financially. I wish you and others reading a speedy recovery and good health.On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 3:33 am, littlescreechowl wrote:> I have a very down to earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter> bunnie, and because he can't see them, and they won't bite him- there> are no such things as mites. Just nutty wives. As I said I truly love> him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail light of my car would be> all that was visable.> He was watching the TV and spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic> cleaners and the requisite flurry of de-spilling the area roused one of> the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long, transparent biege,> resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It got> spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the all> too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to have the> intrepid moist mite transfer from one surface to its new maybe host.> After several minites of the mite laying flat on Hubby's hand and> quickly righting itself to one end, sail up, He informed me it was just> a dust glob with static elelctricity aiding its acrobatics.> He made sure he rubbed forefinger and thumb in little mitey circles> a few times, but the end result was a frustrated retreat of yours> truly, to avoid more tranquilizers, and admonishments. I feel like> Hamlet occationally. And just as drama redden. Of to the wonders of> cedarcide and soap. Blessings All.>> Adam Rumblers C.C.www.myspace. com/irishbandido

That is great news, Lou.

I hope you still find some time to visit with us sometimes.

To find a healthy balance between a full time job and personal time for rest in addition to the ongoing battle with these things for some of us still, can be quite a challenge.

Also, thank you Lou for all your previous input and advise in regards to my previous posts on various subjects. Your kind words are always appreciated.

M> I have a very down to earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter> bunnie, and because he can't see them, and they won't bite him- there> are no such things as mites. Just nutty wives. As I said I truly love> him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail light of my car would be> all that was visable.> He was watching the TV and spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic> cleaners and the requisite flurry of de-spilling the area roused one of> the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long, transparent biege,> resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It got> spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the all> too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to have the> intrepid moist mite

thank you Marguerite.

Are you doing better?

Lou

From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:29:07 PMSubject: Re: Off topic - good news!!!

That is great news, Lou.

I hope you still find some time to visit with us sometimes.

To find a healthy balance between a full time job and personal time for rest in addition to the ongoing battle with these things for some of us still, can be quite a challenge.

Also, thank you Lou for all your previous input and advise in regards to my previous posts on various subjects. Your kind words are always appreciated.

M> I have a very down to earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter> bunnie, and because he can't see them, and they won't bite him- there> are no such things as mites. Just nutty wives. As I said I truly love> him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail light of my car would be> all that was visable.> He was watching the TV and spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic> cleaners and the requisite flurry of de-spilling the area roused one of> the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long, transparent biege,> resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It got> spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the all> too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to have the> intrepid moist mite

A new job ! , great let us know all about it.

He will make a way . ! ..

Though my enemy encircles me round about

He makes me lay down in green pastures

He leds us beside still waters.....

Bye,

Bill

110:1 (A

Psalm of Dovid.) The LORD said unto my Lord,

Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst

of thine enemies. 3 Thy people [shall be] willing in the day of thy power, in

the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy

youth

Lou wrote:

> thank you Marguerite.

> Are you doing better?

> Lou

> From: Marguerite <gentlebaybreeze2> bird mites@ groups.

com Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 1:29:07 PM Subject: Re: Off

topic - good news!!!

> That is great news, Lou.

> I hope you still find some time to visit with us sometimes.

> To find a healthy balance between a full time job and personal time for rest

in addition to the ongoing battle with these things for some of us still, can be

quite a challenge.

>  

> Also, thank you Lou for all your previous input and advise in regards to my

previous posts on various subjects. Your kind words are always appreciated.

>  

> M > I have a very down to

earth husband' there is no Santa, no Easter > bunnie, and because he can't see

them, and they won't bite him- there > are no such things as mites. Just nutty

wives. As I said I truly love > him with all my heart, if I did'nt the tail

light of my car would be > all that was visable. > He was watching the TV and

spilled a cola on the night stand. Panic > cleaners and the requisite flurry of

de-spilling the area roused one of > the wonderful little fellows 1/4 inch long,

transparent biege, > resembling a piece of moth wing to we near sighted folk. It

got > spritzed and stood up on one end, a move noted with 'LOOK' from the all >

too well bitten wife. I put my fingertip down close enough to have the >

intrepid moist mite

> transfer from one surface to its new maybe host. > After several minites of

the mite laying flat on Hubby's hand and > quickly righting itself to one end,

sail up, He informed me it was just > a dust glob with static elelctricity

aiding its acrobatics. > He made sure he rubbed forefinger and thumb in little

mitey circles > a few times, but the end result was a frustrated retreat of

yours > truly, to avoid more tranquilizers, and admonishments. I feel like >

Hamlet occationally. And just as drama redden. Of to the wonders of > cedarcide

and soap. Blessings All. > > Adam Rumblers C.C. www.myspace.

com/irishbandido

>