RemedySpot.com

Ms. Marguerite, thank you for the compliments! u made my day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lol...you will never be dethroned! We shall be Home depot queens TOGETHER! It is absolutely my favorite store. I am a fixer. I get tools and stuff like that for christmas, no jewelry here. I love to find new uses for old things, that sorta thing. My hubby just says I am a junk collector. I'm excited about ur shiny new floors...I know you are also. I can soo see you swiffering away with the cusses a flying...sounds familiar. It feels good! I betcha thats what the women were doing in salem when people got all crazy on them. just kidding.....hmmmm, about the closet. I wish I could see it all. Oh yeah, they also have wood filler and its easy to use on the gaps and cracks in real wood(unpainted) doors and such. I believe every woman needs a caulk gun...I have 2 red ones and I use them all the time. If its all painted, you can use the Dap ALEX painters acrylic latex caulk from hd,of course. I dont like unpainted doors and such because I think everything needs some caulk on it. Some people prefer the wood look , but all of mine are white with white trim. You definitely need to put some weatherstripping on that door...try to see how wide of a gap it is. They have several widths and they are easy to install. I love the wall outlet insulators also..right there by the strippin. they go behind the socket cover and cut down on alot of air. with some of those childproof caps(walmart baby section) in each plug nothing can get in it. It's funny about the broom, hint,hint, huh...hope that works. Well, Ms. Marguerite, I'm not sure if i even answered a question or am just rambling...sorry bout that. wish I could come help ya....chasity > > > > >> > > > > When I have crawlies, that means, according to at safe2use > > > > some > > > > > years ago, that the young folks are partying down, and mating and > > > > egg > > > > > laying will soon follow. It is not the eggs moving, I don't think, > > > > but > > > > > then there have been times...> > > > > > > > > > AS to the wispies, when I get wispied, I go for the spot, because > > > > it > > > > > almost always means I am about to get WHACKED.> > > > > > > > > > Thx y'all> > > > > > > > > > PS Check out my post about the Excel spreadsheet on critterfiles, > > > > or I > > > > > can email it to you for your input. Want to correlate (mostly for > > > > me) > > > > > what products are used on what part of the body THAT GOT RID OF THE > > > > > CRITTERS. Versus just helped along the way, that is.> > > > >> >>