RemedySpot.com

Re: I'd do anyting if it works !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would try just about anything if it works. Speaking of heat, seems that with winter here the furnaces can get the heat up in homes and apartments that can help the dehumidifiers work at little better. Seems the higher the heat...80 or above the better the units seem to work. I guess I will give it a try......Rita

Rita? Adam?> > > > > > > > > > > > Are you guys doing ok? Miss seeing you around...> > > > > > > > Hugs,> > > > Trly> > > >> > >> >>

maybe one of those heaters from walmart....smaller ones u can control. My hubby and his dad have a propane heater they got for their shop(car buffs) That thing is bad! if u can afford one of those, i think that would be the way to go...They look like a rocket and blow some heat. I'll ask him the size of the shop and the size of the heater if you would like just for comparison. I know I saw a HUGE one at homedepot(and i;m sure that's where this one came from) but it is considerably smaller. > > > > >> > > > > Hi Trly......I haven't had much to say because we have reach > > a dead > > > > end .......again. If I can't get rid of the damn things I sure > > can't > > > > offer help to others. I along with 2 other people are ready to > > give > > > > up on our dehumidifiers. We just aren't seeing the same results > > as > > > > Jeff did. We can't get the "things" out of our basement. We > > won't > > > > know about our yard until next spring because we have about 4 > > inches > > > > of snow on the ground right now. When I got the things back on > > me > > > > from racking the leaves this Fall they got back in my scalp and > > as > > > > everyone knows that takes a long time to get them out so I'm > > dealing > > > > with that mess again. After all I have been through I'm ready > > to just > > > > give in or give up. I hate to move because it's not a move...is > > an > > > > abandonment of everything we have accumulated over the last 36 > > years > > > > of marriage. I keep saying it over and over....what are we all > > going > > > > to do????? Rita> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rita? Adam?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Are you guys doing ok? Miss seeing you around...> > > > > > > > > > Hugs,> > > > > Trly> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

ok...not the rocket kind! how about the oil heaters, and a blacklight suspended over a shallow dish of warm water with some essential oils in it so they cant escape...i did this in my bathroom and it helped tremendously. i strapped my light to the bottom rung of a kitchen chair. maybe this would work...heat for hatching, light for attracting, and water/oil for death! whatcha think?> > > > > >> > > > > > Hi Trly......I haven't had much to say because we have reach> > > a dead> > > > > end .......again. If I can't get rid of the damn things I sure> > > can't> > > > > offer help to others. I along with 2 other people are ready to> > > give> > > > > up on our dehumidifiers. We just aren't seeing the same results> > > as> > > > > Jeff did. We can't get the "things" out of our basement. We> > > won't> > > > > know about our yard until next spring because we have about 4> > > inches> > > > > of snow on the ground right now. When I got the things back on> > > me> > > > > from racking the leaves this Fall they got back in my scalp and> > > as> > > > > everyone knows that takes a long time to get them out so I'm> > > dealing> > > > > with that mess again. After all I have been through I'm ready> > > to just> > > > > give in or give up. I hate to move because it's not a move...is> > > an> > > > > abandonment of everything we have accumulated over the last 36> > > years> > > > > of marriage. I keep saying it over and over....what are we all> > > going> > > > > to do????? Rita> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Rita? Adam?> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Are you guys doing ok? Miss seeing you around...> > > > > >> > > > > > Hugs,> > > > > > Trly> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>