RemedySpot.com

not just schools but theaters also

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have also noticed that just sitting in a movie theater trying to watch a movie is hard to do now because everyone keeps moving......a nose itch and scalp itch, neck and face itch......this crap must be spreading and people are just trying to live with it......Rita

Re: seems to be in schools

My son says his teachers are always scratching and the kids too...many have sores on their legs and such. He notices these things now. I believe everyone does...How can they not? when we recognize it and cant figure out how to delete it...my hubby's whole roll his eyes when i mention it, or that I feel it somewhere, is always followed by...'you say it's EVERYWHERE' ...........> > >> > > Do you guys get these small fibers when you roll your skin with a > > lint brush? I got so many today when i did that at work. Most of them > > looked black but also had a few red ones. Also as soon as i walk in the > > front door to my work "I work in a school" I felt mites all over me > > every where. I must have got at least 100 off with the lint brush. I > > hate it because the kids came running up to me to say hi but I was > > freaking out cause i felt like I was getting swarmed. Frito explained > > to me that it is the florescent lighting that makes them do that.Good > > thing she did cause I really would have been freaking out.Do other > > people get this as well?> > > tommy> > >> >>