RemedySpot.com

Re: Borax site info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Since you were doing so good I thought you might like to read this site that was sent to me by a good friend. It has a lot of info on borax......the Roach Prufe that I'm using is slightly different from the straight borax but the information on this site might be good to know. Rita http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/borax.html

from Darlitia - Hello Everyone

Hi All,

Trly I am so glad the doctor was able to help you. Frito, good job. You are a great friend to us all. Rita, Congrats! Bob, I am so happy for you that you have a job, now.

Today it snowed in Seattle. I decided that today I would not put anything on my skin and just give it a break. All was going well, I was waiting for the bus on a cold, brisk, snowing morning. Then I got on the bus and the heat after the cold caused what felt like hundreds and hundreds of eggs to hatch right off my hair. I was stuck on that damn bus. What a day to pick not to oil up on my skin. By the time I could put oil on my skin it seems alot too late.

The horse was already out of the barn before I could close the barn door.

But I am still making major headway. My body was pretty free until today. I even dropped down to one shower a day and sometimes to one shower every two days.

I just got to give it more time.

Darlitia