the gym, although when I do, it rarely smells, TMI. I also seem to be

having more chest wall pain, especially along the lower ribs and my

tummy. I think it's the Bragg's. I should measure instead of pouring in

a shot.

b

>

> I know what it is.  I did have something take place but I won't

describe it to anyone.  But what it boils down to, is that I feel

good.  I don't feel like I am eighty.  That's just kind of wierd for me.

>

> Frito

>

Thats too funny. I don't like to measure either.... Now that you mention it, I did add chlorphyll but that was about a week ago. I couldn't find the liquid form that I wanted, but I did find a pill form in which had what I wanted. Interesting, I wonder if that combo is what is it. Even though you aren't using the 5%, with the applications/exposures through your nettie as well, you would be pretty close to the 5% recommendations.

My hands and feet were very cold prior to this, almost like Raynauld's. Only for the last couple of days have I not been having that occur. About a week ago, I started developing long bone pain and bruises of unknown origin. The bruises were wierd colored, not like a purple brown normal thing, more like a light green thing. ???? The bone pain lasted about three days. I still have remnants of discoloration where those green spots were. Very faded and not painful. Can't explain it. ????? One along my humorous and the other along my tib/fib. On opposite sides of the body. I suppose it could have to do with my chainsaw activities. (Yes, I went to Home Depot, can't walk out of there without a tool of some sort). But I don't think so because I didn't hit myself on anything and nothing hit me.

Sinuses. Mine are so dry, I wouldn't want to live in there. My son really feels it is helping his buginess. I also don't worry too much about diet either but we eat a lot of vegies and fruit and all that stuff anyways. I don't find the occasion to drink very often and I hate wine and beer. blech. Although the darker red the wine is or the darker brew of beer, the more apt I am to drink it.....hehe

As far as sweating at the gym. Mine has taken on a slightly vinegar odor. I think its faint, nobody comments or starts the tactful sniffing and backing away thing. You mentioned it was hard for you to break a sweat. I had that at one time and found it was due to toxin build up. I found once I started detoxifying, I was then able to sweat more easily. I don't know if thats what is going on with you, but thought you might find it interesting atleast. Chest wall pain? I haven't experienced that but it would worry me. Do you think it is the Bragg's? Do you think it could be a pleurisy type of pain?

Only in the morning am I taking the combo on an empty stomach. I usually take my evening combo 2 hours after my evening meal.

I just thought of something else. My tongue had bumps on it, and after taking this combo, it actually bled one day. A few days later, is when it started to turn pink. ???? Icchhh.....nasty.

Z, have you gone through any of this stuff or something similar?

Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:00:10 PMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

I feel pretty good also since I've been taking it, only about 70 years old instead of 80 hehe. I also use it twice a day, 4 drops of 2% and about 1 tablespoon of Braggs. I also add a shot of chlorophll and aloe to it. I also put a drop of the Lugols every other day in my yeti pot, which I use once or twice a day. My sinus's are never stuffy now. I didn't get my usual two week fall cold this year so I think my immune system is pretty strong. I'm not sure if it's helping my buginess because I'm not great on my diet and I also have an ocassional cocktail or two. I'm interested in your sweating..it seems like I'm always freezing, cold hand and feet too. It's hard for me to work up sweat at the gym, although when I do, it rarely smells, TMI. I also seem to be having more chest wall pain, especially along the lower ribs and my tummy. I think it's the Bragg's. I should measure instead of pouring in a

shot.b >> I know what it is. I did have something take place but I won't describe it to anyone. But what it boils down to, is that I feel good. I don't feel like I am eighty. That's just kind of wierd for me.> > Frito>

LOL..I'm always bruised all over after cutting or splittling wood, no

matter how good I think I've been. I'm sure I bruise easily due to

all the blood thinning supplements I take.

I couldn't find the Eniva chlorophyll either but the off the shelf

brand from the health food store is fine. I'm really trying to bring

my body PH up and anything green is suppose to help.

I bathe or shower and oil with scented oils that I can't tell if my

pores are emitting an acidic smell.

I getting my guts up to do the lemonade fast. ugh. I know I need a

major detox.

b

> >

> > I know what it is.  I did have something take place but I won't

> describe it to anyone.  But what it boils down to, is that I feel

> good.  I don't feel like I am eighty.  That's just kind of wierd

for me.

> >

> > Frito

> >

>

Well I suppose it could be from all the cutting and splitting but bone pain? And the bruises were weird. I didn't realize the sledge I was using was fifty pounds. !!!!

I use oils as well and can still detect a faint odor of vinegar at times.

I really wanted to caution you against any type of fasting with this infestation. Fasting with our detoxification pathways already overburdened will not detoxify you but add to the toxin issue. Our bodies derive nutrients in which are the enzymes used by the body to detoxify. Take the nutrients away, especially if you are deficient in some, and your body cannot detoxify. There are other ways to detox without forfeiting eating good foods. Well, that's just my two cents anyways. (my nag of the day) ;)

If you experience anything else or get a chance to talk with Trish, will you post on it please. I am really curious as to what we are seeing with the V & I use. Thanks.

We will persevere......Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:49:20 AMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

LOL..I'm always bruised all over after cutting or splitting wood, no matter how good I think I've been. I'm sure I bruise easily due to all the blood thinning supplements I take.I couldn't find the Eniva chlorophyll either but the off the shelf brand from the health food store is fine. I'm really trying to bring my body PH up and anything green is suppose to help. I bathe or shower and oil with scented oils that I can't tell if my pores are emitting an acidic smell.I getting my guts up to do the lemonade fast. ugh. I know I need a major detox.b

I havent noticed much of what you experience except that like I

had chest pain. But I attributed it to the salt and C protocol I had

just started.....(before the I & V) what that means, I dont know!

I stopped the salt and c as I felt like I was about to have a heart

attack, and the chest pain, and tight feeling stopped....

The I & V seems to be giving you the same reaction as the salt did for

me, could this actually be a good thing???? I was too much of a whimp

to find out :)

z

> Z, have you gone through any of this stuff or something similar?

>

> Frito

Very interesting. This seems to be a mineral and electrolyte issue.

I spoke with Trish and she confirmed the endocrine connection. She also said the long bone pain and brusies I experienced could be due to having an affect on the mitochondria in the marrow cells. I was more worried about a possibility of luekemia thing, but she said others doing the same thing had also experienced the long bone pain, some had severe pain. Mine was not dibilitating, just sore with the weird green bruise spots. She also mentioned that those whom are just starting may also experience the new generation of lesions or bumps. Those that have in the past, had said to her that they were much less resistent and seemed to heal quicker, in which is what my son and I have also experienced.

Damn, I forgot to mention the cold hands and feet and chest pain thing. Bob sagget (slang cuss word).

Frito

From: zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:58:24 AMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

I havent noticed much of what you experience except that like I had chest pain. But I attributed it to the salt and C protocol I had just started..... (before the I & V) what that means, I dont know!I stopped the salt and c as I felt like I was about to have a heart attack, and the chest pain, and tight feeling stopped....The I & V seems to be giving you the same reaction as the salt did for me, could this actually be a good thing???? I was too much of a whimp to find out :)z> Z, have you gone through any of this stuff or something similar?> > Frito

Wow, I need to go and fish out my biology notes, I think I basically

understand though :)

I'm glad Trisha was aware of the experiences of others with the V & I,

Its great having her as a reference. I smile at the thought of you and

her talking....it would be like a meeting of the minds....with you both

having medical backgrounds and such....

Just one question....does the iodine help supply the minerals and

correct the problem? Or would a mineral supplement be important?

z

For now a mineral supplement would be a good idea. For now. I have a post I have been working on to explain all this. Liquid form is best, no nickel!!!!! Watch you supplements and esp. vitamins, they contain nickel!!! Everybody have their printer cartridges filled?........hehe

Frito

And yes Melie girl, 5 minute increments. :)

From: zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 11:40:51 AMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

Wow, I need to go and fish out my biology notes, I think I basically understand though :)I'm glad Trisha was aware of the experiences of others with the V & I, Its great having her as a reference. I smile at the thought of you and her talking....it would be like a meeting of the minds....with you both having medical backgrounds and such....Just one question.... does the iodine help supply the minerals and correct the problem? Or would a mineral supplement be important?z

Bob

I think that Eniva is not available in stores - google them.

Bessie

> > >

> > > I know what it is.  I did have something take place but I won't

> > describe it to anyone.  But what it boils down to, is that I feel

> > good.  I don't feel like I am eighty.  That's just kind of wierd

> for me.

> > >

> > > Frito

> > >

> >

>

OKdokie Bessie, found the website. I'm going to order some. Thanks!

> > > >

> > > > I know what it is.  I did have something take place but I

won't

> > > describe it to anyone.  But what it boils down to, is that I

feel

> > > good.  I don't feel like I am eighty.  That's just kind of

wierd

> > for me.

> > > >

> > > > Frito

> > > >

> > >