RemedySpot.com

Question/V& I

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For those who bought Trisha's line and received their instructions and then suggestions from her. Have any of you been doing the vinegar and iodine? I have been and am starting to notice some things happening and was wanting to compare notes. I have been taking Braggs and Lugols 5% together.

Thanks......Frito

Do you think it's working frito? I seen that too in the papers she sent me and

have been

thinking about tdlrying it. I also got her new shmpoo and was thinking about

leaving that

in over night but have not yet. Also trish has a new.spice bath mix that works

great! I use

it right before bed and so far have been able to get to sleep after with no

problems " no

cralwing " and that's been great for a change! If you have the $$ I recomend

getting some.

If not I know bob has a great spice bath mix.

Tommy

>

> For those who bought Trisha's line and received their instructions and then

suggestions

from her.  Have any of you been doing the vinegar and iodine?  I have been and

am

starting to notice some things happening and was wanting to compare notes.  I

have been

taking Braggs and Lugols 5% together..

>

> Thanks......Frito

>

Tommy,

I can't really say whether it is working or not because I don't have anything to compare it to. It is doing something. I am hoping I will hear from her, I left her a message. It sure did kick the thrush I acquired from all those anitbiotics. I developed red bumps as well but they didn't itch and went away pretty fast. I remember at one point they would bloom into lesions. These are nothing like that.

Maybe someday on the bath stuff but right now I do not have a tub. I don't have wigglers and wispies very often anymore. I am having a problem with my hands and feet going cold, but thats another issue.

My environment is at a pretty consistent 21% humidty but I wouldn't be able to heat this place up to eighty if my life depneded on it. Too many kids in and out, and of course the 20 below wind chill thing, and snow, and ice.

Frito

From: tommy02141 <tommy02141@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:07:41 PMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

Do you think it's working frito? I seen that too in the papers she sent me and have been thinking about tdlrying it. I also got her new shmpoo and was thinking about leaving that in over night but have not yet. Also trish has a new.spice bath mix that works great! I use it right before bed and so far have been able to get to sleep after with no problems "no cralwing" and that's been great for a change! If you have the $$ I recomend getting some. If not I know bob has a great spice bath mix. Tommy

Frito

I am taking the lugols solution and apple cider vinegar combo....

I take apple cider vinegar daily, but the lugols and ACV together,

just 2 times per week....and just a couple of drops of the lugols at

that....

How are you taking it?

I dont have 'symptoms' these days, but I can say that its doing

something profound for my immune system....(I stepped it up when I was

coming down with the flu, and I was completely recovered a few hours

later)

What have you seen improve with it?

z

I have been but with only the 2% Lugols with the Braggs and a PH

buffer. I also use it in the laundry as she suggests. Maybe I should

order the 5% if you are seeing results.

bob

>

> For those who bought Trisha's line and received their instructions

and then suggestions from her.  Have any of you been doing the vinegar

and iodine?  I have been and am starting to notice some things

happening and was wanting to compare notes.  I have been taking Braggs

and Lugols 5% together..

>

> Thanks......Frito

>

Wow, I am taking it everyday twice a day!!!! 1 tsp. Braggs with two drops 5% lugolsin a glass of water. I have also been adding liquid vitamin C and magnesium chloride.

I am not having many symptoms either, which is kinda wierd for me. As far as the immune thing, yes, I have noticed that as well. And some skin changes. And the candida of the tongue is gone. I was in a wood pile the other day, all day and didn't have any problems. Thats different. I haven't had a cold or flu for some time so I can't comment on that avenue although many around me have. I don't feel as weak as I did. The thing I noticed today is my body sweat. I don't know how to explain it without TMDI. Oh, and I used to have pvc's or spasms in my chest, and I haven't had those since I started. Again, without TMDI, my intestines seem to be absorbing more and what comes out has changed. And some weight loss.

TMDI= Too Much Detailed Information ;)

My son made the comment that his "things" don't seem to like him anymore and they are weak. He gets wispies now instead of stabs. He was rather pale and had dark circles for awhile and he seems to have resolved that. His "pinkiness" is starting to show again. His face broke out awful when he started it. I started him on 1/2 tsp and 1 drop. Basically the half dose of what I do, even though he is bigger, his organs are still developing.

I was really wanting to compare notes with people. Anybody else similar??

Frito

From: zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:01:35 PMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

FritoI am taking the lugols solution and apple cider vinegar combo....I take apple cider vinegar daily, but the lugols and ACV together, just 2 times per week....and just a couple of drops of the lugols at that....How are you taking it?I dont have 'symptoms' these days, but I can say that its doing something profound for my immune system....(I stepped it up when I was coming down with the flu, and I was completely recovered a few hours later)What have you seen improve with it? z

I am noticing something, but without comparison, I don't know how to interpret it. I haven't been on any morg protocol, lyme protocol, or antibiotic protocol for over a month. Whatever is occuring is due to the vinegar and iodine. I just started a Babesia protocol, but I was noticing things prior to this.

I purchased mine from the J. Crow website and the delivery was super fast.

I resisted iodine for a long time. Personal reasons. When I realized the kelp I was taking had higher amounts, I decided to give it go. I guess I will continue and see what occurs. Sure would be nice to have comparisons.

How are you ? Are you still experiencing imrpovements? I hope so. Take care.

Frito

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:11:38 PMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

I have been but with only the 2% Lugols with the Braggs and a PH buffer. I also use it in the laundry as she suggests. Maybe I should order the 5% if you are seeing results.bob>> For those who bought Trisha's line and received their instructions and then suggestions from her. Have any of you been doing the vinegar and iodine? I have been and am starting to notice some things happening and was wanting to compare notes. I have been taking Braggs and Lugols 5% together..> > Thanks...... Frito>

I haven't but am going to start tonight. I don't have any braggs so regular will have to do.

Lou

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites ; bstolow@...Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:36:39 PMSubject: Question/V & I

For those who bought Trisha's line and received their instructions and then suggestions from her. Have any of you been doing the vinegar and iodine? I have been and am starting to notice some things happening and was wanting to compare notes. I have been taking Braggs and Lugols 5% together.

Thanks...... Frito

LOL TMDI

My Dear Dear Frito! We all have critters all over and in us.

Crawling out of every orifice. We have talked about every body

function imaginable, and you are Afraid of shocking our frail

little selves? <GRIN>

Myself? I LOVE TMDI ;)

Just yankin yer chain my friend.

Hugs to you and yours,

SAVE

>

> Wow, I am taking it everyday twice a day!!!!  1 tsp. Braggs with two

drops 5% lugolsin a glass of water.  I have also been adding liquid

vitamin C and magnesium chloride. 

>

> I am not having many symptoms either, which is kinda wierd for me. 

As far as the immune thing, yes, I have noticed that as well.  And

some skin changes.  And the candida of the tongue is gone.  I was in a

wood pile the other day, all day and didn't have any problems.  Thats

different.  I haven't had a cold or flu for some time so I can't

comment on that avenue although many around me have.  I don't feel as

weak as I did.  The thing I noticed today is my body sweat.  I don't

know how to explain it without TMDI.  Oh, and I used to have pvc's or

spasms in my chest, and I haven't had those since I started.  Again,

without TMDI, my intestines seem to be absorbing more and what comes

out has changed.  And some weight loss.

>

> TMDI= Too Much Detailed Information   ;)

>

> My son made the comment that his " things " don't seem to like him

anymore and they are weak.  He gets wispies now instead of stabs.  He

was rather pale and had dark circles for awhile and he seems to have

resolved that.  His " pinkiness " is starting to show again.  His face

broke out awful when he started it.  I started him on 1/2 tsp and 1

drop.  Basically the half dose of what I do, even though he is bigger,

his organs are still developing. 

>

> I was really wanting to compare notes with people.  Anybody else

similar??

>

> Frito 

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: zmooks <zuleikahwalker@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:01:35 PM

> Subject: Re: Question/V & I

>

>

> Frito

>

> I am taking the lugols solution and apple cider vinegar combo....

> I take apple cider vinegar daily, but the lugols and ACV together,

> just 2 times per week....and just a couple of drops of the lugols at

> that....

>

> How are you taking it?

>

> I dont have 'symptoms' these days, but I can say that its doing

> something profound for my immune system....(I stepped it up when I was

> coming down with the flu, and I was completely recovered a few hours

> later)

>

> What have you seen improve with it?

>

> z

>

> __.._,_.___

> Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages | Members

> MARKETPLACE

>

> ________________________________

> From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

> Recent Activity

> *  4

> New MembersVisit Your Group

> Health

> Asthma Triggers

> How you can

> identify them.

>

> Going Green Zone

> Find Green groups.

> Find Green resources.

> Special K Group

> on

> Learn how others

> are losing pounds.

> .

>

Trisha said that the Iodine was to improve and regulate our

endocrine systems.

The Vinegar has so many health properties I don't even know where to

start. Funny how the things that our grand parents and great grand

parents did that the modern Docs say are bad for you are the things

that are healing us.

Docs say " don't use salt " But salt is a major part

of what we are made of. Our ancestors ate tons of it. It was so

valuable that it was used like money in the Ancient World

Docs say don't eat pickled things. What are pickled things? Vinegar

and Salt.

Always remember that Doctors are running a Business. A business is in

existance to make Money. There is no money in keeping you Well.

Your local Doctor may be a great guy (until you don't pay your bill)

but he has a set of guidelines that he CANNOT stray from if he wants

to keep his license. The AMA wants to make sure that the medical

system does not collapse under it's on bulk. They do that by making

sure that people are " treated " and NOT " cured " .

End Of Rant <GRIN>

> >

> > For those who bought Trisha's line and received their instructions

> and then suggestions from her.  Have any of you been doing the vinegar

> and iodine?  I have been and am starting to notice some things

> happening and was wanting to compare notes.  I have been taking Braggs

> and Lugols 5% together..

> >

> > Thanks...... Frito

> >

>

lol.....<grinning>

I think Save that it would be more "traumatic" for me in the telling, than you all, in the hearing....;)

IJCT= I just can't tell

Sorry friend......Frito :)

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:42:56 AMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

LOL TMDIMy Dear Dear Frito! We all have critters all over and in us.Crawling out of every orifice. We have talked about every bodyfunction imaginable, and you are Afraid of shocking our frail little selves? <GRIN>Myself? I LOVE TMDI ;)Just yankin yer chain my friend.Hugs to you and yours,SAVE>> Wow, I am taking it everyday twice a day!!!! 1 tsp. Braggs with twodrops 5% lugolsin a glass of water. I have also been adding liquidvitamin C and magnesium chloride. > > I am not having many symptoms either, which is kinda wierd for me. As far as the immune thing, yes, I have noticed that as well. Andsome

skin changes. And the candida of the tongue is gone. I was in awood pile the other day, all day and didn't have any problems. Thatsdifferent. I haven't had a cold or flu for some time so I can'tcomment on that avenue although many around me have. I don't feel asweak as I did. The thing I noticed today is my body sweat. I don'tknow how to explain it without TMDI. Oh, and I used to have pvc's orspasms in my chest, and I haven't had those since I started. Again,without TMDI, my intestines seem to be absorbing more and what comesout has changed. And some weight loss.> > TMDI= Too Much Detailed Information ;)> > My son made the comment that his "things" don't seem to like himanymore and they are weak. He gets wispies now instead of stabs. Hewas rather pale and had dark circles for awhile and he

seems to haveresolved that. His "pinkiness" is starting to show again. His facebroke out awful when he started it. I started him on 1/2 tsp and 1drop. Basically the half dose of what I do, even though he is bigger,his organs are still developing. > > I was really wanting to compare notes with people. Anybody elsesimilar??> > Frito > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: zmooks <zuleikahwalker@ ...>> bird mites> Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:01:35 PM> Subject: Re: Question/V & I> > > Frito> > I am taking the lugols solution and apple cider vinegar

combo....> I take apple cider vinegar daily, but the lugols and ACV together, > just 2 times per week....and just a couple of drops of the lugols at > that....> > How are you taking it?> > I dont have 'symptoms' these days, but I can say that its doing > something profound for my immune system....(I stepped it up when I was > coming down with the flu, and I was completely recovered a few hours > later)> > What have you seen improve with it? > > z> > __.._,_.___ > Messages in this topic (4) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic > Messages | Members > MARKETPLACE> > ____________ _________ _________ __> From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily

Digest | Switchformat to Traditional > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Unsubscribe > Recent Activity> * 4> New MembersVisit Your Group > Health> Asthma Triggers> How you can> identify them.> > Going Green Zone> Find Green groups.> Find Green resources.> Special K Group> on > Learn how others> are losing pounds.> .>

Rant away. What you stated is the way a lot of Americans are starting to feel. If our medical system doesn't incorporate different tactics, it will still fail eventually under its own weight of denial.

Thank you for relaying what Trish said to you. What I know about the endocrine role in all this is that it is the third stage to kick in after the intestinal and liver immune pathways are slowed. I was trying like all get out to address those first before fooling around with the endocrine system, but I suppose the Lugol's won't hurt temporarily. I must say my thyroid and adrenals must have been affected. The additional iodine has done nothing to interfere with my sleep, and it does make me feel better during normal waking hours.

I was wondering where you were. Nice to hear from you. Keep hammering.

Frito

From: savemyskin4me <savemyskin4me@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:55:22 AMSubject: Re: Question/V & I

Trisha said that the Iodine was to improve and regulate ourendocrine systems.The Vinegar has so many health properties I don't even know where tostart. Funny how the things that our grand parents and great grandparents did that the modern Docs say are bad for you are the thingsthat are healing us.Docs say "don't use salt" But salt is a major part of what we are made of. Our ancestors ate tons of it. It was so valuable that it was used like money in the Ancient WorldDocs say don't eat pickled things. What are pickled things? Vinegarand Salt.Always remember that Doctors are running a Business. A business is inexistance to make Money. There is no money in keeping you Well.Your local Doctor may be a great guy (until you don't pay your bill)but he has a set of guidelines that he CANNOT stray from if he wantsto keep his license. The AMA wants to make sure that the medicalsystem

does not collapse under it's on bulk. They do that by makingsure that people are "treated" and NOT "cured".End Of Rant <GRIN>> >> > For those who bought Trisha's line and received their instructions > and then suggestions from her. Have any of you been doing the vinegar > and iodine? I have been and am starting to notice some things > happening and was wanting to compare notes. I have been taking Braggs > and Lugols 5% together..> > > > Thanks...... Frito> >>