RemedySpot.com

Re: Roach prufe has static charge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's what I was thinking also but it seems that the Roach Prufe is different from straight boric acid. On the can it says to shake it before it is opened. There is something in it that causes a static charge and that must be why this has worked so very fast. What ever crawls through this, no matter how small must just get covered in the stuff and the "things" can't cope with the stuff stuck to it. I remember Tim posted that the DE wouldn't work like it should because these bugs are just so small they can move around and not be effected by it. So........I'm guessing.....the boric acid with the static charge will cling to what ever crawls through it even if it is very, very small. Just my thoughts and I maybe wrong but what ever, or why ever...... this powder is the end to the bugs that were in my house and on my skin. I still can't believe how this has worked after all I have tried. Rita

Greetings all> > > > > > > > > Hi guys-> > > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've been suffering> > > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted to introduce> > > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that> special way> > > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective> arsenal, and> > > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh..... they're on> > > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> > >> >>

Well, I finally found some Roach Prufe; but I lost my girlfriend The mites affect one's life on soooo many levels. Can't seem to find a bellows type duster, like Rita had mentioned. I thinkI'll just pour the Roach Prufe into an empty talcum power container. Holy crap!! Two of the lil' beasts just landed on my neck/face. I think they must crawl along the ceiling, and jump off when they're lined-up on me. I've noticed a similar thing in the car; So the past couple of months, I've taken to wearing a fedora while driving. I'll shake it out, take it with me, and even microwave it when possible. Hope you guys are having better luck than I am..... joe> > > >> > > > Joe, I along with my husband have been fighting this for over > 2> > > years and the best thing we have found to use in the > environment and> > > on the skin is something called Roach Prufe. It is boric acid > and what> > > ever was in our house and on our skin it knocked them out in > just a> > > weeks time. I wish you luck in what ever route you take. Rita> > > > > > > > > > > > Greetings all> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi guys-> > > > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've been > suffering> > > > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted to > introduce> > > > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that> > special way> > > > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective> > arsenal, and> > > > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh..... > they're on> > > > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> > > >> > >> >>

> > > > >

> > > > > Joe, I along with my husband have been fighting this for

over

> > 2

> > > > years and the best thing we have found to use in the

> > environment and

> > > > on the skin is something called Roach Prufe. It is boric acid

> > and what

> > > > ever was in our house and on our skin it knocked them out in

> > just a

> > > > weeks time. I wish you luck in what ever route you take. Rita

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Greetings all

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hi guys-

> > > > > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've been

> > suffering

> > > > > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted to

> > introduce

> > > > > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that

> > > special way

> > > > > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective

> > > arsenal, and

> > > > > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh.....

> > they're on

> > > > > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>