RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Frito...couldn't read your last post - Windows blocked it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anybody else have this problem? I have gotten those before but it was usually spam oriented.

From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 3:02:09 PMSubject: Re: Frito...couldn't read your last post - Windows blocked it

Frito......I couldn't read your last post because this appeared in my email : " Windows Mail thinks this message is suspicious and has blocked it. Images and links have been blocked for you safety" What does this mean....this has never happened to me before. Rita

Re: Generic Boric Acid vs Roach Prufe

I've put 20 mule team Borax (boric acid)in my carpet to stop the critters and it worked. Then I pulled out my carpet and installed Pergo (laminated flooring)and the critters were back from the floor. They weren't as bad as when I had carpet but still there. When I put borax on the Pergo it didn't help at all. I concluded that it must be the grandular shape from the borax particles getting into the moving parts of the critters that stopped them. The acid of borax is mild and may have nothing to do with stopping the critters. I was also wondering if the blue color of Roach Profe is a metal that causes the electrical charge. WTG >> Finally got some genuine Roach Prufe this afternoon. It hasn't

been> long enough for me do do a real comparison as to the effects, or lack> thereof. However, I have noticed some tactile contrasts: Roach Prufe> is more of a refined powder. It's pulverized quite a bit more than the> boric acid I've been getting from Lowes. I can't measure it> scientifically, but I've used both candidates in the same makeshift> duster(baby powder bottle). When I shake it... I feel the difference> in the vibration. Also, the sound of the generic, while shaking is> more raspy. The most striking indicator of the Roach Prufe's fineness,> was the hanging cloud in the area, 45 mins post-application. I tried> both powders in separate rooms; cut the lights and used a flashlight> to test the air-quality. Ok, so I've established my belief that Roach> Prufe is > a finer powder. Here's the dark humor part- The color of RP is

exactly> the same as Valium. I thought of my old friend, with whom I shared a> house for some time.(He died from an overdose, some years back. RIP)> Anyway, he was a freak, and used to pulverize Valiums to snort up his> nose, like cocaine. Very off-topic, that----but, I can't sleep, 'cause> of certain little beasties. I'll let you folks know if the blue powder> works for me.> joe>