RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: 15 years?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you've been at it for 15 years, I think I am definetely going to invest in building a house/apartment complex that is ideal for those with this problem. Anyone care to join me or come live in the apartments that I will renovate/build? I'm not sure I'll ever get totally over these mites, but I will continue to try

- requireshelp.

From: Rita and Mike Carlson <m.r.carlson@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:29:46 PMSubject: Re: 15 years?????

You have had this for 15 years? I am speechless.. .....how on earth .....I just don't know what to say. I'm so sorry for you. Rita

Re: What to put on scalp/hair? WTG

Z, The sure kill for getting them out of your clothes is Iron them. The sure kill for getting them off your body is to do the same thing with a hot water shower hose. Shower head right on your skin as hot as you can stand, in a moving motion, Iron your body from head to toe. This can be done in a shower or tub. In a tub you will see the results floating on the suface afterwards. Dead air space is a place where you feel no breeze . I've been at this for 15 years. WTG......... ......... ......... >> Just out of curiousity what is a "dead air space"> Also how long have you had this plaguing you?> z>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

What area do you live in? Joan

Z, The sure kill for getting them out of your clothes is Iron them. The sure kill for getting them off your body is to do the same thing with a hot water shower hose. Shower head right on your skin as hot as you can stand, in a moving motion, Iron your body from head to toe. This can be done in a shower or tub. In a tub you will see the results floating on the suface afterwards. Dead air space is a place where you feel no breeze . I've been at this for 15 years. WTG......... ......... ......... >> Just out of curiousity what is a "dead air space"> Also how long have you had this plaguing you?> z>

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

I live in Ontario, Canada

-requireshelp

From: Joan Wood <joanwood@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:17:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: 15 years?????

What area do you live in? Joan

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

I live near Houston, Tx. so guess I won't be relocating. That was just a joke, right?

Anyway, good luck on your project.

Joan

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Yeah, I was sort of joking :) I don't know when I'll get started on my project though. I'd have to design a layout first.

-requireshelp

From: Joan Wood <joanwood@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:57:48 AMSubject: Re: Re: 15 years?????

I live near Houston, Tx. so guess I won't be relocating. That was just a joke, right?

Anyway, good luck on your project.

Joan