RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Info on the Roach Prufe for Joe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry I went a little overboard about the number of our members. I must have dreamed it. The real number is 174 right now. Joan

Greetings all> > >> > >> > > Hi guys-> > > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've beensuffering> > > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted tointroduce> > > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that> special way> > > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective> arsenal, and> > > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh..... they'reon> > > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> > >> >>

Hi Joan,

I am sorry to hear after 9 months, you have to deal with this scourge again. Again, my apologies about the prayer thing. Guess I won't live that down too soon. Grumble....grumble....

Anyhow, you inquired as to what I mixed with my nylar. I found Nylar quite by accident in a pet spray originally and it contained linalool. It was called Flea and Tick spray with IGR. It is great on furniture. No dust bowls, smells like oranges. I have lived in three environments.

In our third environment we used Demand CS (Lambda-cyhalthrin), Suspend SC (Deltamethrin), Nylar, and Demize EC (Linalool). It took seven weeks at spraying this combo once a week. Truly had posted a combo as well and they did it for five weeks. Yes, they can be purchased seperately and mixed. I now reapply the nylar and linalool. I'm too concerned of a recurrence and my body can't take another infestation on that level.

I would just like to remind others, these are toxic, and take time. When you spray with any "excitor" type pyrenthian, you will experience an increase in activity and biting. Get out of the environment for a couple of days until they calm down or die. Remember about knockdown resistence I posted on earlier. If that is in fact what is occuring in your environment, the purpose of adding the IGR's is to address that knockdown resistence and the IGR's are the ones with the killing residual. Your pyrenthians say they have residual in which they do persist in the environment, but not at a residual dose in which to effectively keep killing them, just enough to expose you and make the survivors resistent.

Frito

From: jww1931 <joanwood@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 8:43:19 AMSubject: Re: Info on the Roach Prufe for Joe

If Lowe's don't have it try Ace Hardware. They are on the Roach Prufesite as being a vender for this product as well as some others. Itmight be a little more expensive. I'm trying to get my husband to tryit as his has come back after being rid of them for 9 months.Good Luck to all of you and let us know if it works for you.Frito - I wanted to asked you about spraying with nylar. Did you usethe straight stuff or mix it with another product? Also, how often areyou supposed to spray it?For those who are new to this site - welcome- and you are not aloneanymore. When I joined last winter there were only 37 members, now wehave over 200 plus I personally know at least 4 more who do not belongto site yet. Most of them are getting the delusional diagosis even fromsome of their families, but there are some doctors willing to treat thisalthough hard to find. Ours is in Houston and last time we

saw him heindicated a willingness to join our group although I don't know if hehas. I also have an email contact in Chicago who has found a doctor whobelieved them first time and a vet who is willing to treat their dogs -so don't give up hope. I don't know where you live, but chances arethere are others just like you in the area who are afraid to speak up.Good Luck All and Prayers for all of us - not the virus kind. Joan> > >> > > Joe, I along with my husband have been fighting this for over 2> > years and the best thing we have found to use in the

environment and> > on the skin is something called Roach Prufe. It is boric acid andwhat> > ever was in our house and on our skin it knocked them out in just a> > weeks time. I wish you luck in what ever route you take. Rita> > >> > >> > > Greetings all> > >> > >> > > Hi guys-> > > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've beensuffering> > > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted tointroduce> > > myself very briefly; as I must

vacuum, do laundry (in that> special way> > > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective> arsenal, and> > > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh.... . they'reon> > > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> > >> >>

I friggin hate bugs, birds i didnt mind but now i look at them like

flying rats, and rats well.. I always hated rats. I saw one in new york

i swear it was the size of a chihuahua.

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 8:33 am, Holly wrote:

> Rita, were going to throw a party in that basement!!

> And the bugs arent invited!!!

> Get ready for it....

> Mwha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA (thunder bolts and lightning

> strikes)

> ;)

>

>

>> >

>> > Joe, I along with my husband have been fighting this for over 2

>> years and the best thing we have found to use in the environment

> and

>> on the skin is something called Roach Prufe. It is boric acid and

> what

>> ever was in our house and on our skin it knocked them out in just

> a

>> weeks time. I wish you luck in what ever route you take. Rita

>> >

>> >

>> > Greetings all

>> >

>> >

>> > Hi guys-

>> > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've been

> suffering

>> > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted to

> introduce

>> > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that

> special way

>> > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective

> arsenal, and

>> > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh.....

> they're on

>> > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.

>> >

>>

>

>

Adam

Rumblers C.C.

www.myspace.com/irishbandido

Oh gosh Joan,

I almost forgot, Tim posted last week about another knockdown called Onslaught?

Frito

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 10:41:55 AMSubject: Re: Re: Info on the Roach Prufe for Joe

Hi Joan,

I am sorry to hear after 9 months, you have to deal with this scourge again. Again, my apologies about the prayer thing. Guess I won't live that down too soon. Grumble....grumble. ...

Anyhow, you inquired as to what I mixed with my nylar. I found Nylar quite by accident in a pet spray originally and it contained linalool. It was called Flea and Tick spray with IGR. It is great on furniture. No dust bowls, smells like oranges. I have lived in three environments.

In our third environment we used Demand CS (Lambda-cyhalthrin) , Suspend SC (Deltamethrin) , Nylar, and Demize EC (Linalool). It took seven weeks at spraying this combo once a week. Truly had posted a combo as well and they did it for five weeks. Yes, they can be purchased seperately and mixed. I now reapply the nylar and linalool. I'm too concerned of a recurrence and my body can't take another infestation on that level.

I would just like to remind others, these are toxic, and take time. When you spray with any "excitor" type pyrenthian, you will experience an increase in activity and biting. Get out of the environment for a couple of days until they calm down or die. Remember about knockdown resistence I posted on earlier. If that is in fact what is occuring in your environment, the purpose of adding the IGR's is to address that knockdown resistence and the IGR's are the ones with the killing residual. Your pyrenthians say they have residual in which they do persist in the environment, but not at a residual dose in which to effectively keep killing them, just enough to expose you and make the survivors resistent.

Frito

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Health

Achy Joint?

Common arthritis

myths debunked.

Ads on

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Weight Loss Group

on

Get support and

make friends online.

I'm with you on this......I told my family that next Christmas we would have a party at Christmas and New Years that will make the newspapers !!!!! I can't wait to get my life back. Boy oh boy I hope this powder works as well for everyone else as it has worked here at our house. Wishing you luck, Rita

Greetings all> > > > > > Hi guys-> > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've been suffering> > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted to introduce> > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that special way> > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective arsenal, and> > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh..... they're on> > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> >>

The things died in the skin I think. In our scalp we got little bumps where the things had died but the bumps are gone now. I was afraid that it wouldn't reach the ones down in the skin but it did. At our house we never saw a bug of any kind. Only white and black specks. I have had to hand scrub a few items where we put the straight powder on our skin. Like under the arms and groin. It did wash out. It doesn't burn the yes or the ears and I put straight powder down in my ears with a qtip. I hope it works as well for you as it has for us. It is a living nightmare and I know how we all want our lives back. Good luck, Rita

Greetings all> >> >> >> >> >> > Hi guys-> >> > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've been> > suffering> >> > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted to> > introduce> >> > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that> > special way> >> > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective> > arsenal, and> >> > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh.....> > they're on> >> > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> >> >> >>> >> > > Adam > Rumblers C.C.> www.myspace.com/irishbandido>

Thanks Frito.

Greetings all> > >> > >> > > Hi guys-> > > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've beensuffering> > > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted tointroduce> > > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that> special way> > > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective> arsenal, and> > > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh.... . they'reon> > > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> > >> >>