RemedySpot.com

It just flat works !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Holly, this stuff just flat out works. I have used a lot of substances over the last 2 years but this Roach Prufe is different. What we did was "puff" this powder every where. We ordered 2 of those Bello Hand Dusters from the Do My Own Pest Control site. The cost $14.95 a piece. Then we ordered the Roach Prufe from the Hardware and Tools. com site.

http://hardware.hardwareandtools.com/search?w=roach+prufe

The cans are one pound cans so we ordered an entire case which is 12 cans for $70.80

We puffed this powder everywhere, and I mean every where, beds and all. At night we stopped using all oil on our skin and only mix up our 2 cups Epsom salt and add 2 tablespoons of the Roach Prufe to the one pint of water. We shake this all together and pour that over us each night. After we dry off with the blow drier we "puff" the powder into our hair and that's it. The things are gone. Nothing I have ever used has worked like this. Holly, your post has saved my home. Our basement has a brick floor and is a bit damp down there. We were loosing our minds trying to figure out a way to kill the damn things down there. This power has worked in a week. Thank you Holly....thank you so much for posting this information that your mother sent to you. Please let her know this powder works........I will be forever grateful. Rita

DE in hair> > > This morning i was having some crawling on my scalp, so i poofed soem > DE in my hair, and it stopped the crawling. You couldnt see it or tell > it was in my hair at all.>