RemedySpot.com

Living with them--only till I can LICK 'em!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My critter journey began in 1985 with various incidents that probably introduced the various species that now call me home. However, it was in the late 90's that found me tortured on my feet and legs at work with up to two innoculations a minute (this group calls them stings, so in future I will, too. both names are apt). At the same time, I was experiencing the most personal invasions at night. Sleep was impossible. I was exhausted, terrified, raped by something I could not even see, and I was powerless. I became suicidal and realizing that, sought professional help. The counseling was useless, because of course my shrink didn't believe me, but the Seroquel he prescribed (an antipsychotic, great name, huh?) let me get some sleep despite the continual ultimate assaults. Simultaneously I was spending much more money than I had buying and trying every chemical from every shelf: beauty, skin care, shaving, cleaning, pest control, lawn care... you name it, I patch tested it. More than once I have taken a Sharpie marker and drawn a grid on my arm, then drawn the same grid on paper, and tried something different in every square like the allergists do. Bill, I didn't have the guts to use the fertilizer...Rita, I did use Raid. On everything. The purple foggers and spray. Well, I didn't use it on my body, but I used it on everything else, and constantly. It is a wonder I am still here. I too found safe2use and began using the enzyme cleaner with peppermint prior to lice combing whatever it was that lived in my scalp. I tried many more things: bathing and showering techniques, tools, products, and I have been equally creative there. I discovered how many things have ammonia in them. I learned that mixing Borax with Enzyme Cleaner produces an ammonia smell, and thus probably actually IS ammonia... My goddaughter uses Pink Oil, and one day I read the ingredients and bought some for myself, and that stopped the intimate invasions, period. When mixed with my other two discoveries, the Agrilabs Foot Rot Spray and any herbal insect repellent (I like Legacy Herbs version), it reduced daytime and nighttime biting significantly. I can no longer wear white blouses as they show the pink--literally pink--oil. Then I learned that if I mix those other two ingredients with water instead of pink oil, I could soak my lingerie in it and also spray it on my outer clothes, and this further reduced biting, particularly in my shoes. I started wearing socks, over my hose at first, then realized I had fewer issues when I reversed it and wore the socks inside!!! Weird but true. Among the long list of chemicals I bathed in was Clorox. However I did not think I would ever get the Clorine out of my sinuses and don't want to do that again as long as I can keep the critters from torturing me or invading me. I won't say that I am happy to still have the critters. I will say that at a certain point I had to accept that I had done everything THAT I KNEW TO DO AT THE TIME. Whenever I get another idea or see another chemical, I try it too. I have never given up. However, the protocols I have found, though not the safest, are a compromise that has allowed me to FUNCTION. And the Pink Oil has protected the integrity of my skin sufficiently that I can still go in public and work. Is this where I want to stay? NO F*****G WAY!!! I am using the ESP products, and the borax (very low %) and h2o2, but may eliminate the borax based on the arsenic news. I already knew that borates are mildly toxic and are neurological agents, and I really think my use of boric acid in the 70's may have contributed to the restless legs syndrome. Someone told me today that they felt their body humming, which is what mine did the first time I sprayed Raid directly on my skin. Our nervous system is our electrical system, carrying life power throughout our bodies. I think the humming/tingling is a short. That didn't keep me from using the Raid twice more on my arm, which now that the critters that cause the lesions have established there, are not wanting to go away. Definitely it is easier to keep them out of a particular part of my body in the first place than to get them out after. Stuff is coming out of me due either to the borax+h2o2 or to the ESP, and I hope it is due to the ESP since I'm dropping the borax. What is coming out looks like rubbery larva (click here to see what they look like), and are visible to the naked eye, some as long as 1/16 inch. Under the microscope, they are white, fibrous, shaped like cigars but with pointed ends, and with short black legs. I have NO IDEA what they are, just that they bite like heck. Since I started both of these protocols, I also find things that are diving into my skin head first, with their long round butts poking out, then even those disappear under the skin, leaving as evidence a little red bump that is sensitive to the touch in the way that fiberglass under the skin is. I have been able to prevent a couple from going in. I used seabuckthorn oil to stop this one in its tracks, which is how I got the pictures. Otherwise it wouldn't have been around long enough to record, and I would have just had the red bump. Does anyone remember when I reported the TJMaxx seam thread critter? here is the album with the pics of the shirt and the lint roller showing how I removed them (and was able to then wear the shirt), and I found a photo I had already posted of the actual critter, a critter I have seen before. Finally, I now believe, after being in this group for a few months, that I AM going to lick these things, even though after all this time I have several kinds. It is going to continue to be a complex battle, but I WILL WIN IT,

Thanks to all of you.

KJ