RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Chasity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

She's not here anymore....Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "dammitgrl2001" Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:33:27 -0000<bird mites >Subject: Re: Strategy of body first, environment second worked for me WILLOW, HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED AND THOUGHT THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, IT'S NOT ALL OF US....hMMMM, now, wht can that mean?> > > > > >> > > > > > I just wanted to support Bessie's post from yesterday when she> > > > > > indicated that it's more effective to focus most of our effort > > > > in > > > > > this> > > > > > bug-battle on our bodies. A year ago, at Thanksgiving time, I > > > > > decided> > > > > > my strategy would be to devote most of my effort to supporting > > > my> > > > > > health and skin care, and to keep cleaning my environment on > > > the > > > > > back> > > > > > burner. The reason I did this was because I was exhausting > > > > myself> > > > > > trying to get the environment under control. Intensive > > > cleaning > > > > is> > > > > > like chasing your tail, it doesn't seem to go anywhere.> > > > > > > > > > > > If I had a choice between exercising or cleaning, I would > > > > exercise. > > > > > > If I had a choice between cooking health-promoting, nourishing > > > > and> > > > > > healing foods, or cleaning, I would choose to prepare the > > > healing> > > > > > foods. During this time I also had 3 months of weekly > > > > acupuncture> > > > > > treatments, and I regularly took herbs.> > > > > > > > > > > > This is not to say that I ignored the environmental problem, > > > but > > > > it> > > > > > was not my priority. I would vacuum every few days instead of > > > > every> > > > > > day. I seldom used my home computer because the bugs would > > > > become> > > > > > active when I was on the computer. About 5 months after I > > > > adopted> > & gt; > > > this strategy, my environmental problem was more or less > > > > solved. I> > > > > > felt better, calmed down, and tackled the environment in a > > > > > methodical> > > > > > way (steam cleaning, dehumidifying, cedarciding). Unless you > > > > live > > > > > in> > > > > > a stainless steel chamber, there is no way you can ever get all > > > > the> > > > > > bugs out of your living space. We have to co-exist with them.> > > > > > > > > > > > Try to get a grip on your physical and emotional health, and > > > > then > > > > > deal> > > > > > with the environment.> > > > > > > > > > > > myrtle> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>