RemedySpot.com

Re: almost 3 years for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You and I must have something different on our skins. When I went outdoors I could feel them getting on me again. My husband and I have been lucky that we can feel them swarm. We know when to run. Also, what ever I have been dealing with was slowly working on my health. I was getting sick. Also, I didn't just feel an itch. I felt little tiny scalpels cutting down into my flesh. Things that felt like bee stings. The pain that comes from feeling like every inch of my skin has a wool rag wrapped around it. Things that crawl and move. No, what I have been dealing with can't be "just lived with"......I have to get it off or die trying. Having been raised on a farm with animals I knew I was dealing with something very dangerous and different when I first got this on my skin. I give you credit for living with something on your skin and surviving this long with it. I thank my lucky stars that I have stumble upon this powder that one of our dear site members posted some time ago. It seems to be working. I am so grateful and my hope an prayer is that everyone can discover something that will work against whatever is living in and on their skin. It's truly life altering and a living hell. Good luck to you and take care. Rita

Re: 15 years?????

My heart goes out to those who are not strong enough to handle this burden. Many people suffer more then I from other medical conditions. When I get the urge for self pity, I kick myself. I've changed my way of life to be mostly outdoors, where I do much better. I need to be indoors now (winter) so I'll try to help out. WTG..............> >> > Just out of curiousity what is a "dead air space"> > Also how long have you had this plaguing you?> > z> >>

What you've described is a very accurate discription of what I'm

dealing with. When outdoors they do swarm and will give you a pin

prick bite. I know what these critters are and your feelings about

them. I express the same emotion " It's them or us " but most people

don't get it. Be careful and I wish you the very best of luck.

WTG...............

> > >

> > > Just out of curiousity what is a " dead air space "

> > > Also how long have you had this plaguing you?

> > > z

> > >

> >

>

-

What do you mean, you " know what these critters are " ?

Bessie

> > > >

> > > > Just out of curiousity what is a " dead air space "

> > > > Also how long have you had this plaguing you?

> > > > z

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

-

Nevermind - you answered that already " louse " .

Sorry,

Bessie

> > > > >

> > > > > Just out of curiousity what is a " dead air space "

> > > > > Also how long have you had this plaguing you?

> > > > > z

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>