RemedySpot.com

Re: mental aspects

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know exactly what you are describing when it comes to the mental aspect of dealing with this skin mess. Nothing has ever brought me to me knees like this nightmare. The stories I have heard from cancer victims has been etched in my mind. Each of them stated that the cancer was much easier to deal with than this parasite problem. That's saying a lot when it comes to these precious people.

If you have the same type of skin parasite that we have, the roach prufe will put a smile back on your face in a week if you are using the product extensively like we are. We have at least 20 TBS. puffed into each room. Our closets are filled with the powder. We still use it on our skin. Wishing you all the luck in the world. Rita

Re: Generic Boric Acid vs Roach Prufe

Bessie- My friend died from an overdose of Heroin mixed with Valium. It was rather off-topic, and I probably shouldn't have mentioned it. I was just struck when I saw the color; and it being powder, It triggered a strong memory. He was not plagued by mites....just addiction. You do bring up a pertinent point: These bugs will drive one to extremes. I'd struggled with depression and anxiety even before these little amigos came to stay with me; But now the situation is just surreal. If things do not improve soon, I will check back in to Laureate (Tulsa Psychiatric hosp.) I say check back in, 'cause I've had a couple close calls previously, and really thought that I was stronger now. These bird mites will try even a mentally strong person. It's hard to know what to do though. If I stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks..... they'll just be in my house waiting for me. From what I've read, they can go for a couple of months without a bloodmeal. For now.... I continue to fight. Going back 'cross town for more Roach Prufe. Joe> >> > Finally got some genuine Roach Prufe this afternoon. It hasn't been> > long enough for me do do a real comparison as to the effects, or > lack> > thereof. However, I have noticed some tactile contrasts: Roach Prufe> > is more of a refined powder. It's pulverized quite a bit more than > the> > boric acid I've been getting from Lowes. I can't measure it> > scientifically, but I've used both candidates in the same makeshift> > duster(baby powder bottle). When I shake it... I feel the difference> > in the vibration. Also, the sound of the generic, while shaking is> > more raspy. The most striking indicator of the Roach Prufe's > fineness,> > was the hanging cloud in the area, 45 mins post-application. I tried> > both powders in separate rooms; cut the lights and used a flashlight> > to test the air-quality. Ok, so I've established my belief that > Roach> > Prufe is > > a finer powder. Here's the dark humor part- The color of RP is > exactly> > the same as Valium. I thought of my old friend, with whom I shared a> > house for some time.(He died from an overdose, some years back. RIP)> > Anyway, he was a freak, and used to pulverize Valiums to snort up > his> > nose, like cocaine. Very off-topic, that----but, I can't > sleep, 'cause> > of certain little beasties. I'll let you folks know if the blue > powder> > works for me.> > joe> >>