RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Congrats Rita!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We were both having itching and bumps on our scalps from the raking of the Fall leaves. We have learned that once these things get in our hair and scalps we have trouble with a capitol T. When we would go down into our basement, our washer and dryer is down there, we could feel the things crawling up on us. That meant we had to come up and wash, and spray raid to kill the things so they didn't get reestablished on our bodies again. We could feel the horrible bites when trying to do our cloths. We were at our wits end. The basement has been used for storage and has a lot of things down there. It also has a brick floor. I was so afraid I was going to loose my home. We don't feel the bites, crawling or itching any more. I still can't believe this powder has worked. It must be the static effect that makes it cling to what ever crawls through it no matter how small it is. We are just in amazement. I pray it never stops working. Rita

Congrats Rita!> > > Just read it with "Band on the Run" from Wings in your head with the> lyrics changed to "Mites on the run" > > http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9859/86746800xq8.jpg> > I should probably get back to work now.....>

I wish we all knew if we are dealing with the same thing or if we all have different types of parasites on us. I can only tell you that the biting and crawling stopped. The itching and movement that I felt in my scalp stopped. One thing we have noticed is that we are beginning to feel our strength coming back. We use to get very tired through the day. Now we wake up early and can keep going all day with out feeling like we have had all our energy zapped. I guess our immune system was just worn out from having to deal with these things on our skin for such a long time. We each have tons of questions and very few answers. For my husband and I the Roach Prufe actually seems to be the silver bullet we have been searching for.......but I still can't believe it. Rita

Congrats Rita!> > > > > > Just read it with "Band on the Run" from Wings in your head with the> > lyrics changed to "Mites on the run" > > > > http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9859/86746800xq8.jpg> > > > I should probably get back to work now.....> >>