RemedySpot.com

Re: Be sure and shake the can

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Joe, I hope the powder shows results like I'm starting to here from some who are now trying it. What I have been reading sounds good. The can says to shake it before opening. This maybe very important because it seems to make the powder produce a static cling effect. I have read that the powder kills the bugs by making them dehydrate to death so they can never build up immunity to it. Tim posted once that the reason DE doesn't work very well against these mites is because they are so very small they can just crawl through the DE without it's effects. The powder with it's static cling effect must make it impossible for anything to crawl through it without being covered in it and they just dry up. One site shows that the powder is curing people who have morgellons. They are making a paste of it with Vaseline and putting it on the lesions and in 2 weeks their skin is clear. I hope you see steady improvement.......Rita

Greetings all> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi guys-> > > > I'm new to the group; but not new to the mites. I've been > suffering> > > > since May of this year: 8 months, + or - . Just wanted to > introduce> > > > myself very briefly; as I must vacuum, do laundry (in that> > special way> > > > we must), choose a poison from the seemingly ineffective> > arsenal, and> > > > try to scrub the little freaks off my body. Uggghhhh..... > they're on> > > > me at this very moment! The name's Joe.....gotta go.> > > >> > >> >>