RemedySpot.com

Re this is helping lesions from Morgellons

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I found this post and this method is helping cure and heal up the lesions from morgellons. Rita

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/reply.php?messageid=250482 & page=2 & quote=4525812

Re: Living with them--only till I can LICK 'em!!!

I was unable to prevent something elongated, with a long round tipped butt, from slipping into my back yesterday. I felt it, saw it in the bathroom mirror (I was preparing for my shower), don't know where it came from (me or environment) but I think from higher on my body bec I am herxing like crazy thx to the esp and other essential oils I'm using, plus the borax I had been using. I'm not used to having holes and lesions like this, have only had problems I couldn't get under control with pink oil that time on my left arm, and I'm still dealing with that. So the new protocols are either working or I'm going to hell in a handbasket. I think, though, that it is working. It's time to start throwing out and cleaning up.BTW the Pink Oil may have kept them in when used as a regular body lotion, but when I massage it into my skin repeatedly, the little rascals come right out, and that rascal came right out of me yesterday. Now if it would just work with my left hand and arm...I have to believe that these body changes, which seem like an escalation, are what everyone has described here as "it gets worse before it gets better." Thank God y'all have said that, otherwise I probably wouldn't think what I'm doing was working, and I would stop!!!Pray for me, I can't wait to be one of us who has kicked this!!!KJ>> jill, of course you are going to kick these buggers arse. You > have come so far in dropping your old maintenace routines. I think > one of the best things i ever have read on here was from Rita. And it > was to follow only sucessful protocols. I am trying to do that and I > am way better. You've come so far in doing that, I think it's great.> Now I have a question. Do you think, since the pink oil is so thick, > that it may be holding them in you as much as it's holding them off > you? You know I've been a big fan of live purging from my spice baths > rather than trying to kill them in me. Do you think your at the point > where you can put on the ESP products, then put Lou's vegtable oil > with clove and oregano oils and a touch of cayenne over the ESP, to > see if you can really get a major purge going? Keep the pink oil > going on your "delicate" areas. Just a thought for you.> When my purges were really bad, I would let them go for a couple of > hours to let them come out, change my sheets, jump into the shower > for a quick denorex with coal tar shampoo all over body wash, then > followed by more of the oil. I always have liked coconut oil with tea > tree in it as my just before bed protection. Then clean jamies. I was > usually able to sleep then.> I know there is nothing new here for you but I want you to kick these > suckers outta ya so bad. > Just one more thing.. I know it's too late in the season but do you > think treating your house for termites would help?> At least in the spring then.> Happy Holidays!> bob