RemedySpot.com

Re: Totally change environments

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm with you on this. If I could live in a totally ceramic house that could be washed down daily with a water hose would be just fine with me. I guess I could turn my yard into a concrete parking lot. Ugh.......what a life. Rita

Re: Rita? Adam?

Ohh Rita... I am so sorry. I hate to hear that. :( But you can't say that you can't offer help to others! YOU had the key ingredients that helped us to get them out of our house! Bleach and salt. If it hadn't been for you guys I don't know what we'd have done! Your reccomendation worked for us. I thank you from the botton of my heart. Sure we now have internal issues... but they are OUTTA' my house... But these things are in your basement?? Hmmm... Do you have ANY mold anywhere? I'm sure that you've already checked everything out... but if they're outside and they are in your basement... wouldn't they have to be coming into the house somehow... other than on you? Could you not pick up a couple more dehumidifiers? How many do you have in a "what size house"? Basements are very hard to dehumidify.. . I can never get mine below 40%...Are you still using the bleach and/or Raid on your skin? Does that seem to help any? Something has to work for you guys! You have been battling this for forever!!! Bless your hearts!!!!!! Hugs to both of you!Trly>> Hi Trly......I haven't had much to say because we have reach a dead end .......again. If I can't get rid of the damn things I sure can't offer help to others. I along with 2 other people are ready to give up on our dehumidifiers. We just aren't seeing the same results as Jeff did. We can't get the "things" out of our basement. We won't know about our yard until next spring because we have about 4 inches of snow on the ground right now. When I got the things back on me from racking the leaves this Fall they got back in my scalp and as everyone knows that takes a long time to get them out so I'm dealing with that mess again. After all I have been through I'm ready to just give in or give up. I hate to move because it's not a move...is an abandonment of everything we have accumulated over the last 36 years of marriage. I keep saying it over and over....what are we all going to do????? Rita> >

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger