RemedySpot.com

the secret

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, I have been reading this book "The Secret" and it is by far the best book I ever read.Yes there is some religion in it and I don't know if everyone on here believes so I don't want to bible thump you guys but I really believe that this could do many of us on here some good.This "thing" is not easy to deal with and can bring you down mentally physically and emotionally and I know this because it has happened to me.But this book has helped me pick myself back up off the ground to a place where I am comfortable with my life and this "situation" .I am half way done and this as been the most inspiring anything I have ever read so I just wanted to share it with everyone.It also comes in a video if you don't have time or don't like to read.I will leave a link to a preview at the bottom just erase the space at the M of" .com" I hope

you take the time to look at it.Happy new year and may god bless you.. tommyhttp://video.google.co

m/videosearch?q=secret & ie=utf-8 & oe=UTF-8 & rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official & client=firefox-a & um=1 & sa=N & tab=wv & oi=property_suggestions & resnum=0 & ct=property-revision & cd=2#