RemedySpot.com

Re: Is diet at all relevant at this point?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, diet matters. Nutrient dense, raw foods are best. It is the nutrients that become the enzymes of your detox pathways in your liver and what keep your immune functioning. Immune systems can fluctuate due to lack of enzymes. I eat a lot of that stuff and my cake too. ;)

Anything affecting your skin from the outside can very well cause the immune system to kick into overdrive and deplete the enzymes in the liver detox pathways. Especially over the long term such as this bird mite infestation or things on/in our skin. Of which then those pathways can become depleted with the lack of enzymes due to lack of nutrients in the diet.

Going back again to the elctron charges. Frozen and canned food have a charge of zero. Its basically dead food. Quite impossible to accomplish in this day and age, but interesting none the less.

Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>bird mites Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 9:44:58 PMSubject: Is diet at all relevant at this point?

Here's what I am taking 2x/day:MEDS* 2x/day 1-2mg Requip as needed* Bedtime 50mg Seroquel (half of weakest strength tab)SUPPLEMENTS 2X/DAY* Hair, Skin, and Nails* Bone Support (see Note 1) * Red Yeast Rice (for cholesterol; new addition)* Evening Primrose Oil (see Note 2 if you have bad allergies) * Oregano Oil* NOW Green Phyto Foods* Aloe organic liquid (add to milk)DIETMorning: Coffee, fat free milk + creamer, Splenda, 1-egg veg omeletLunch: Hot sandwich, veggie or steak w/swissAfternoon: Granola and nut food bar or (sometimes) a Slim JimSupper: Something with tomatoes, curry, or seafood (usually)Dessert: Sugar-free cookies, 2 usu, if anythingNote 1: Calcium, magnesium, manganese; started taking again after Bessie--thank you, Bessie, you have saved me a lot of pain, sugar--suggested these things might help w my crippling charlie horses that

started after cranked up my 3 dehumidifiers; so now I take it right along with my Requip (for Restless Legs, a convulsive disorder).Note 2: I started taking EPO, 2600mg day, increased to 3900mg/day in 1995 for night sweats (premenopause) . Unexpectedly, in 3 weeks it eliminated forever the allergies that had kept me indoors most of my life. Now I only have to take a couple softgels a month. Anyone else have bad allergies? Could this be a link? Anyhow, this has helped several of my friends get rid of debilitating allergies.Just a thought...KJ

KJ, didn't you take the food grade DE internally too? I started two

weeks ago taking one tablespoon in four oz of H202 just before bed.

Along with Lugols, ACV, and a little aloe and chlorophyll added to it

twice a day. I don't know whats doing it but I am feeling fantastic

with more energy than I've felt in ages. The DE must really be

pulling out all the gunk from my guts. If you stopped the DE, why did

you?

I'm am not great on a healthy diet, I have a few cocktails and sugar

items, and juice on occasion. So if your eating all the time like

below and still have them and I'm eating junky and still have them, I

think sweet or sour tasting, they still like us.

I do take a PH buffer and check my PH several times a day. I seem to

be between 6.4 to 6.8 most of the day. Sometimes late in the day 6.8

to 7.0. I would like to be in the 7.0 area most of the time. I

supoose no booze and sugar would do this...lol. Are you checking your

PH? It would be interesting to see your results over a couple of

days, since your diet is so healthy. I'm sure the green phyto foods

is helping your PH.

bob

>

> Here's what I am taking 2x/day:

>

> MEDS

> * 2x/day 1-2mg Requip as needed

> * Bedtime 50mg Seroquel (half of weakest strength tab)

>

> SUPPLEMENTS 2X/DAY

>

> * Hair, Skin, and Nails

> * Bone Support (see Note 1)

> * Red Yeast Rice (for cholesterol; new addition)

> * Evening Primrose Oil (see Note 2 if you have bad allergies)

> * Oregano Oil

> * NOW Green Phyto Foods

> * Aloe organic liquid (add to milk)

>

> DIET

>

> Morning: Coffee, fat free milk + creamer, Splenda, 1-egg veg

omelet

> Lunch: Hot sandwich, veggie or steak w/swiss

> Afternoon: Granola and nut food bar or (sometimes) a Slim Jim

> Supper: Something with tomatoes, curry, or seafood (usually)

> Dessert: Sugar-free cookies, 2 usu, if anything

>

> Note 1: Calcium, magnesium, manganese; started taking again after

> Bessie--thank you, Bessie, you have saved me a lot of pain, sugar--

> suggested these things might help w my crippling charlie horses

that

> started after cranked up my 3 dehumidifiers; so now I take it right

> along with my Requip (for Restless Legs, a convulsive disorder).

>

> Note 2: I started taking EPO, 2600mg day, increased to 3900mg/day

in

> 1995 for night sweats (premenopause). Unexpectedly, in 3 weeks it

> eliminated forever the allergies that had kept me indoors most of

my

> life. Now I only have to take a couple softgels a month. Anyone

else

> have bad allergies? Could this be a link? Anyhow, this has helped

> several of my friends get rid of debilitating allergies.

>

> Just a thought...

>

> KJ

>

How am I? I am doing damn good. No lesions!!! Just went through another purge cycle. From what I have learned in the last few months and have applied has been wonderful.

Diet has nothing to do with mites except in a few key points. It does have everything to do with your internal immune system. In that it supply's the enzymes needed by your immune system to keep functioning in the fight of mites over the long term. Seriously, how come so many LLMD's, Naturopaths, Morgellon's doc's, why do they promote the use of enzymes?

Alcohol, what is it? No really, seriously. Just how is it made? Some contain wood alcohols!!! Its flavorings are chemical!! How does the body actually process it? What pathways of detoxification are tied up in converting it and excreting it? Does the body perceive it to be a poison or a beneficial constituent for the body? Anybody develop hangovers with the progression of age? Or chalked it up to that? How come we could drink like a fish when we were younger with little problems? Toxin exposure is cummulative. Hangovers should tell one that their body isn't keeping up with detoxing the amount of alcohol ingested.

How many chemicals are we being exposed to and processing every day, besides having a drink or two? Geish, add an external infestation of mites that seem to go internal as well and ask ourselves how can our immune systems be in prime working order? Yeah, it is working, alot, too much so. Sooner or later with all the exposures to yet addtional chemicals and lack of support, it will become overburdened. May not be the case for everyone because of cummulative exposure prior to this of even genetic mutations, where some of us lack certain pathways enzymes or precursors. With overload, only then could it become apparent.

Diet has nothing to do with attraction and getting rid of mites unless, your detoxification pathways have become overburdened. If it is or does, then you are no longer supplying what the body needs, the enzymes, in order to keep the immune functioning against the onslaught. How does one know if they have become so? Headaches, body aches, twitching, acute changes in vision, nausea, changes in excretion, food intolerances, multiple allergies, etc. Anyone that has done an internal cleanse, whether that be DE or a specific brand, why would doing so make your feel better? Where are the chemicals or toxins concentrated in our body before being deposited in the body for storage? The intestines. Those cleanses have the ability to bind those toxins for your body to excrete them. Without the surface area available in those cleansing type products, those toxins wouldn't be absorbed and would then be

redistributed in the body. When the body becomes overburdened by storage or liberation from fat, that could make one really feel bad.

Whether your diet includes sugar doesn't matter, or fat, or whatever in repeling mites or whatever plagues one. A better diet will do a person better than one fraught with alcohol, boxed dinners, and canned foods in any infestation or disease.

One last thing. With the ectotopic infestation, a similar analogy would be something on the relation of dog mange. Why is dog mange so debilitating to the dog? Why does it become life threatening? What does that load of mites do to the dog? The rat? The bird? The mouse? Why?

Frito

From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 4:37:03 AMSubject: Re: Is diet at all relevant at this point?Thanks, Frito, how are you? Are you clear?>> Yes, diet matters. Nutrient dense, raw foods are best. It is thenutrients that become the enzymes of your detox pathways in yourliver and what keep your immune functioning. Immune systems canfluctuate due to lack of enzymes. I eat a lot of that stuff and mycake

too. ;)>> Anything affecting your skin from the outside can very well causethe immune system to kick into overdrive and deplete the enzymes inthe liver detox pathways. Especially over the long term such as thisbird mite infestation or things on/in our skin. Of which thenthose pathways can become depleted with the lack of enzymes due tolack of nutrients in the diet. >> Going back again to the elctron charges. Frozen and canned foodhave a charge of zero. Its basically dead food. Quite impossible toaccomplish in this day and age, but interesting none the less.>> Frito>>>>> ________________________________> From: livingwithcritters <livingwithcritters@...>> bird mites > Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2008 9:44:58 PM> Subject: Is diet at all relevant at this point?>>> Here's what I am taking 2x/day:>> MEDS> * 2x/day 1-2mg Requip as needed> * Bedtime 50mg Seroquel (half of weakest strength tab)>> SUPPLEMENTS 2X/DAY>> * Hair, Skin, and Nails> * Bone Support (see Note 1)> * Red Yeast Rice (for cholesterol; new addition)> * Evening Primrose Oil (see Note 2 if you have bad allergies)> * Oregano Oil> * NOW Green Phyto Foods> * Aloe organic liquid (add to milk)>> DIET>> Morning: Coffee, fat free milk + creamer, Splenda, 1-egg veg omelet> Lunch: Hot sandwich, veggie or steak w/swiss> Afternoon: Granola and nut food bar or (sometimes) a Slim Jim> Supper:

Something with tomatoes, curry, or seafood (usually)> Dessert: Sugar-free cookies, 2 usu, if anything>> Note 1: Calcium, magnesium, manganese; started taking again after> Bessie--thank you, Bessie, you have saved me a lot of pain, sugar--> suggested these things might help w my crippling charlie horsesthat> started after cranked up my 3 dehumidifiers; so now I take it right> along with my Requip (for Restless Legs, a convulsive disorder).>> Note 2: I started taking EPO, 2600mg day, increased to 3900mg/dayin> 1995 for night sweats (premenopause) . Unexpectedly, in 3 weeks it> eliminated forever the allergies that had kept me indoors most ofmy> life. Now I only have to take a couple softgels a month. Anyoneelse> have bad allergies? Could this be a link? Anyhow, this has helped> several of my friends get rid of debilitating

allergies.>> Just a thought...>> KJ>

Did I read that right? You are drinking 4 oz of peroxide with DE in

it? You surely meant 4 ounces of water???

Bessie

> >

> > Here's what I am taking 2x/day:

> >

> > MEDS

> > * 2x/day 1-2mg Requip as needed

> > * Bedtime 50mg Seroquel (half of weakest strength tab)

> >

> > SUPPLEMENTS 2X/DAY

> >

> > * Hair, Skin, and Nails

> > * Bone Support (see Note 1)

> > * Red Yeast Rice (for cholesterol; new addition)

> > * Evening Primrose Oil (see Note 2 if you have bad allergies)

> > * Oregano Oil

> > * NOW Green Phyto Foods

> > * Aloe organic liquid (add to milk)

> >

> > DIET

> >

> > Morning: Coffee, fat free milk + creamer, Splenda, 1-egg veg

> omelet

> > Lunch: Hot sandwich, veggie or steak w/swiss

> > Afternoon: Granola and nut food bar or (sometimes) a Slim Jim

> > Supper: Something with tomatoes, curry, or seafood (usually)

> > Dessert: Sugar-free cookies, 2 usu, if anything

> >

> > Note 1: Calcium, magnesium, manganese; started taking again after

> > Bessie--thank you, Bessie, you have saved me a lot of pain, sugar-

-

> > suggested these things might help w my crippling charlie horses

> that

> > started after cranked up my 3 dehumidifiers; so now I take it

right

> > along with my Requip (for Restless Legs, a convulsive disorder).

> >

> > Note 2: I started taking EPO, 2600mg day, increased to 3900mg/day

> in

> > 1995 for night sweats (premenopause). Unexpectedly, in 3 weeks it

> > eliminated forever the allergies that had kept me indoors most of

> my

> > life. Now I only have to take a couple softgels a month. Anyone

> else

> > have bad allergies? Could this be a link? Anyhow, this has helped

> > several of my friends get rid of debilitating allergies.

> >

> > Just a thought...

> >

> > KJ

> >

>

KJ -

I totally agree with the pheromone explanation. I believe that we

are fundamentally changed by SOMETHING in the environment that makes

us begin to produce insect pheromones and that's why we become insect

magnets.

Bessie

>

> Hi, my friends, hope everyone survived the holiday celebrations, or

> lack thereof, all right.

>

> On 1 November, I watched a National Geographic special called

> " America's Deadly Dozen. " In the show segment on killer bees, the

> narrator said " The first thing that the FIRST bee does on biting a

> human is to inject a pheromone that immediately attracts other

killer

> bees. " I know that fleas and lice inject a cold fluid that serves

now

> as a warning that pain is about to follow, and gives me a chance to

> remove the pest before it can do much damage.

>

> The above quote is not exactly an official statement, however I

would

> trust NatGeo before I would trust other resources. They are likely

to

> have done a bit of homework. If it is true, it confirms what we

have

> discussed here.

>

> KJ

>