RemedySpot.com

Venom, meat tenderizer, pheromones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The following statement is my memory of the things I have read. If you have more accurate information, please post it.

Many insects and arthropods leave something behind when they bite humans.

Venom. In the worst cases, they leave venom, which can cause pain or disease or even death.

Meat Tenderizer. In other cases, they leave meat tenderizer, or protease, which prepares the skin for the attack. This is what fleas inject just before the bite, and it feels cold.

Pheromones. Sometimes they leave pheromones, and in some of these cases, the pheromones are injected along with the insect or arthropod's waste matter. Appetizing, huh?

Disease. Sometimes insects and arthropods serve as vectors, carrying disease from a previous to a new victim

These links have more info:

Search results for "insect arthropod bite inject "Search results for "insect bite inject "Search results for "insect arthropod bite inject pheromones "

KJ

> >> > Hi, my friends, hope everyone survived the holiday celebrations, or > > lack thereof, all right. > > > > On 1 November, I watched a National Geographic special called > > "America's Deadly Dozen." In the show segment on killer bees, the > > narrator said "The first thing that the FIRST bee does on biting a > > human is to inject a pheromone that immediately attracts other > killer > > bees." I know that fleas and lice inject a cold fluid that serves > now > > as a warning that pain is about to follow, and gives me a chance to > > remove the pest before it can do much damage.> > > > The above quote is not exactly an official statement, however I > would > > trust NatGeo before I would trust other resources. They are likely > to > > have done a bit of homework. If it is true, it confirms what we > have > > discussed here.> > > > KJ> >>