Guest guest

Hi Frito, Thanks, I really appreciate your help. The closest we have

come to an identification is when I sticky trapped a few to show the

PCO. He looked at it and said wow, a really tiney mite, probably a

bird mite. Very professional...lol. I know I still have them on me

and in my environment. I can see them on top of the bath water. I

also still have them in the kitchen for when I leave anything liquid

on the stove for a bit, they are floating there on top. So they are

active here and at my friends house still.

I went to the GlaxoKline patient leaflet and it say Malorone is

used to prevent and treat the malarial parasite. I know we have

discussed using quinine here also and I find it interesting Malorone

and quinine are both malarial treatments. Beginning to really think

about trying it.

bob

>

> I have the chemical structure of Malorone, but I still need to

follow its breakdown pathways in the body to give you an intelligent

answer to your question of why it may have been helpful to your best

friend when he took it in his mitemare.

>

> I do want to take this opportunity to present a different

ideology.  Did your best friend have mites identified?  By either

you, a health care professional, or a pets veterinarian?  The reason

I ask is that not only do mites cause itching and bumps and lesions,

but so do other pathogens such as bacteria, protozoa, amoeba, etc. 

Malaria is a blood protozoa.

>

> Another thought, and this is from my own personal observations, is

that perhaps the mites are gone but in having the infestation, they

left behind their own problems, such as bacteria, et al.  It was a

hell of a discovery in my own experiences which then led to the

eventual testing and clinical evals for lyme and company.

>

> Babesia and Bartonella are very similar to the Malaria protozoa. 

Babesia is a protozoa where as Bartonella is a bacteria.  But on a

slide in a cytology lab, they are hard for professionals to discern

between, especially Babesia and Bartonella. 

>

> Malarone is also used in Lyme Protocols to address Babesia.  It is

commonly used in combination drug therapies just as Malaria protocols

do the same.  From what I can discern, Malarone is a preventative

drug as opposed to a treatment drug in Malaria.  I have not used

Malarone for Babesia because of this status.  If it doesn't treat, it

could very well be ineffective, and why take it.  There are herbs in

which also address Malaria and Babesia.  Two that I do use are more

commonly known as Wormwood and Neem leaves.  There are also the South

American Herbs and the Chinese Herbs.

>

> Again, I would have to follow the breakdown pathways in orfer to

give you more information.

>

> Frito

>

I don't have time to look into right now, but along with my malarone pills came instructions stating that malarone is not only used for prevention, but also for the treatment of malaria. I took the treatment dose at one point (before I had mites).

-requireshelp

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:35:08 PMSubject: Malaria Drug

I have the chemical structure of Malorone, but I still need to follow its breakdown pathways in the body to give you an intelligent answer to your question of why it may have been helpful to your best friend when he took it in his mitemare.

I do want to take this opportunity to present a different ideology. Did your best friend have mites identified? By either you, a health care professional, or a pets veterinarian? The reason I ask is that not only do mites cause itching and bumps and lesions, but so do other pathogens such as bacteria, protozoa, amoeba, etc. Malaria is a blood protozoa.

Another thought, and this is from my own personal observations, is that perhaps the mites are gone but in having the infestation, they left behind their own problems, such as bacteria, et al. It was a hell of a discovery in my own experiences which then led to the eventual testing and clinical evals for lyme and company.

Babesia and Bartonella are very similar to the Malaria protozoa. Babesia is a protozoa where as Bartonella is a bacteria. But on a slide in a cytology lab, they are hard for professionals to discern between, especially Babesia and Bartonella.

Malarone is also used in Lyme Protocols to address Babesia. It is commonly used in combination drug therapies just as Malaria protocols do the same. From what I can discern, Malarone is a preventative drug as opposed to a treatment drug in Malaria. I have not used Malarone for Babesia because of this status. If it doesn't treat, it could very well be ineffective, and why take it. There are herbs in which also address Malaria and Babesia. Two that I do use are more commonly known as Wormwood and Neem leaves. There are also the South American Herbs and the Chinese Herbs.

Again, I would have to follow the breakdown pathways in orfer to give you more information.

Frito

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Malarone used by itself is not for treatment. Only in combinations is it used for treatment.

Frito

From: J S <requireshelp@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:13:58 PMSubject: Re: Malaria Drug

I don't have time to look into right now, but along with my malarone pills came instructions stating that malarone is not only used for prevention, but also for the treatment of malaria. I took the treatment dose at one point (before I had mites).

-requireshelp

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>bird mitesSent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:35:08 PMSubject: Malaria Drug

I have the chemical structure of Malorone, but I still need to follow its breakdown pathways in the body to give you an intelligent answer to your question of why it may have been helpful to your best friend when he took it in his mitemare.

I do want to take this opportunity to present a different ideology. Did your best friend have mites identified? By either you, a health care professional, or a pets veterinarian? The reason I ask is that not only do mites cause itching and bumps and lesions, but so do other pathogens such as bacteria, protozoa, amoeba, etc. Malaria is a blood protozoa.

Another thought, and this is from my own personal observations, is that perhaps the mites are gone but in having the infestation, they left behind their own problems, such as bacteria, et al. It was a hell of a discovery in my own experiences which then led to the eventual testing and clinical evals for lyme and company.

Babesia and Bartonella are very similar to the Malaria protozoa. Babesia is a protozoa where as Bartonella is a bacteria. But on a slide in a cytology lab, they are hard for professionals to discern between, especially Babesia and Bartonella.

Malarone is also used in Lyme Protocols to address Babesia. It is commonly used in combination drug therapies just as Malaria protocols do the same. From what I can discern, Malarone is a preventative drug as opposed to a treatment drug in Malaria. I have not used Malarone for Babesia because of this status. If it doesn't treat, it could very well be ineffective, and why take it. There are herbs in which also address Malaria and Babesia. Two that I do use are more commonly known as Wormwood and Neem leaves. There are also the South American Herbs and the Chinese Herbs.

Again, I would have to follow the breakdown pathways in orfer to give you more information.

Frito

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

I believe, my instructions claimed it could be,but I'd have to check again.

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:17:31 PMSubject: Re: Malaria Drug

Malarone used by itself is not for treatment. Only in combinations is it used for treatment.

Frito

From: J S <requireshelp>bird mitesSent: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:13:58 PMSubject: Re: Malaria Drug

-requireshelp

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>bird mitesSent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:35:08 PMSubject: Malaria Drug

Frito

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Oh gosh, after rereading this it sounds kind of curt to me. My apologies. I was in a hurry as I was requested to cook dinner for seven. ????

From: J S <requireshelp@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:30:48 PMSubject: Re: Malaria Drug

I believe, my instructions claimed it could be,but I'd have to check again.

From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>bird mitesSent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:17:31 PMSubject: Re: Malaria Drug

Frito

From: J S <requireshelp>bird mitesSent: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:13:58 PMSubject: Re: Malaria Drug

-requireshelp

Frito

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Here's the link to the patient leaflet where it says it is used for

treatment and prevention. It also gives the dosages for malaria

treatment. I believe my friend was just taking 1 10 mg pill a day.

b

http://www.vakciny.net/CIZINA/MAL%C1RIE/Malarone%20PI.pdf

>

> I believe, my instructions claimed it could be,but I'd have to

check again.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:17:31 PM

> Subject: Re: Malaria Drug

>

>

> Malarone used by itself is not for treatment.  Only in combinations

is it used for treatment.

>

> Frito

>

>

>

>

> From: J S <requireshelp>

> bird mites

> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:13:58 PM

> Subject: Re: Malaria Drug

>

>

> I don't have time to look into right now, but along with my

malarone pills came instructions stating that malarone is not only

used for prevention, but also for the treatment of malaria. I took

the treatment dose at one point (before I had mites).

>

> -requireshelp

>

>

>

>

> From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>

> bird mites

> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:35:08 PM

> Subject: Malaria Drug

>

>

> I have the chemical structure of Malorone, but I still need to

follow its breakdown pathways in the body to give you an intelligent

answer to your question of why it may have been helpful to your best

friend when he took it in his mitemare.

>

> I do want to take this opportunity to present a different

ideology.  Did your best friend have mites identified?  By either

you, a health care professional, or a pets veterinarian?  The reason

I ask is that not only do mites cause itching and bumps and lesions,

but so do other pathogens such as bacteria, protozoa, amoeba, etc. 

Malaria is a blood protozoa.

>

> Another thought, and this is from my own personal observations, is

that perhaps the mites are gone but in having the infestation, they

left behind their own problems, such as bacteria, et al.  It was a

hell of a discovery in my own experiences which then led to the

eventual testing and clinical evals for lyme and company.

>

> Babesia and Bartonella are very similar to the Malaria protozoa. 

Babesia is a protozoa where as Bartonella is a bacteria.  But on a

slide in a cytology lab, they are hard for professionals to discern

between, especially Babesia and Bartonella. 

>

> Malarone is also used in Lyme Protocols to address Babesia.  It is

commonly used in combination drug therapies just as Malaria protocols

do the same.  From what I can discern, Malarone is a preventative

drug as opposed to a treatment drug in Malaria.  I have not used

Malarone for Babesia because of this status.  If it doesn't treat, it

could very well be ineffective, and why take it.  There are herbs in

which also address Malaria and Babesia.  Two that I do use are more

commonly known as Wormwood and Neem leaves.  There are also the South

American Herbs and the Chinese Herbs.

>

> Again, I would have to follow the breakdown pathways in orfer to

give you more information.

>

> Frito

>

>

>

>

> Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark

your favourite sites. Download it now!

>

>

>

>

> Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new

Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger./

>

Yes, I took the treatment dose. Powerful stuff with no side-affects. Kills malaria in the body with only 3 days of treatment.

- requireshelp

From: <bobbyboyd99@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 11:56:46 PMSubject: Re: Malaria Drug

Here's the link to the patient leaflet where it says it is used for treatment and prevention. It also gives the dosages for malaria treatment. I believe my friend was just taking 1 10 mg pill a day.bhttp://www.vakciny. net/CIZINA/ MAL%C1RIE/ Malarone% 20PI.pdf>> I believe, my instructions claimed it could be,but I'd have to check again.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@ ...>> bird mites@

groups. com> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:17:31 PM> Subject: Re: Malaria Drug> > > Malarone used by itself is not for treatment. Only in combinations is it used for treatment.> > Frito> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: J S <requireshelp>> bird mites> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 8:13:58 PM> Subject: Re: Malaria Drug> > > I don't have time to look into right now, but along with my malarone pills came instructions stating that malarone is not only used for prevention, but also for the treatment of malaria. I took the treatment dose at one point (before I had mites).> > -requireshelp> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: fritolay66

<fritolay66@ . com>> bird mites> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 1:35:08 PM> Subject: Malaria Drug> > > I have the chemical structure of Malorone, but I still need to follow its breakdown pathways in the body to give you an intelligent answer to your question of why it may have been helpful to your best friend when he took it in his mitemare.> > I do want to take this opportunity to present a different ideology. Did your best friend have mites identified? By either you, a health care professional, or a pets veterinarian? The reason I ask is that not only do mites cause itching and bumps and lesions, but so do other pathogens such as bacteria, protozoa, amoeba, etc. Malaria is a blood protozoa.> > Another thought, and this is from my own personal observations, is that perhaps

the mites are gone but in having the infestation, they left behind their own problems, such as bacteria, et al. It was a hell of a discovery in my own experiences which then led to the eventual testing and clinical evals for lyme and company.> > Babesia and Bartonella are very similar to the Malaria protozoa. Babesia is a protozoa where as Bartonella is a bacteria. But on a slide in a cytology lab, they are hard for professionals to discern between, especially Babesia and Bartonella. > > Malarone is also used in Lyme Protocols to address Babesia. It is commonly used in combination drug therapies just as Malaria protocols do the same. From what I can discern, Malarone is a preventative drug as opposed to a treatment drug in Malaria. I have not used Malarone for Babesia because of this status. If it doesn't treat, it could very well be

ineffective, and why take it. There are herbs in which also address Malaria and Babesia. Two that I do use are more commonly known as Wormwood and Neem leaves. There are also the South American Herbs and the Chinese Herbs.> > Again, I would have to follow the breakdown pathways in orfer to give you more information.> > Frito> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Canada Toolbar :Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now! > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta. messenger.

/>

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger