RemedySpot.com

Malaria Drug

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have the chemical structure of Malorone, but I still need to follow its breakdown pathways in the body to give you an intelligent answer to your question of why it may have been helpful to your best friend when he took it in his mitemare.

I do want to take this opportunity to present a different ideology. Did your best friend have mites identified? By either you, a health care professional, or a pets veterinarian? The reason I ask is that not only do mites cause itching and bumps and lesions, but so do other pathogens such as bacteria, protozoa, amoeba, etc. Malaria is a blood protozoa.

Another thought, and this is from my own personal observations, is that perhaps the mites are gone but in having the infestation, they left behind their own problems, such as bacteria, et al. It was a hell of a discovery in my own experiences which then led to the eventual testing and clinical evals for lyme and company.

Babesia and Bartonella are very similar to the Malaria protozoa. Babesia is a protozoa where as Bartonella is a bacteria. But on a slide in a cytology lab, they are hard for professionals to discern between, especially Babesia and Bartonella.

Malarone is also used in Lyme Protocols to address Babesia. It is commonly used in combination drug therapies just as Malaria protocols do the same. From what I can discern, Malarone is a preventative drug as opposed to a treatment drug in Malaria. I have not used Malarone for Babesia because of this status. If it doesn't treat, it could very well be ineffective, and why take it. There are herbs in which also address Malaria and Babesia. Two that I do use are more commonly known as Wormwood and Neem leaves. There are also the South American Herbs and the Chinese Herbs.

Again, I would have to follow the breakdown pathways in orfer to give you more information.

Frito