RemedySpot.com

More stuff for cats.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Still haven't found the dosing recommendations for that post, and still waiting to hear from the author. I did run across this and thought you might find it interesting.

Quote"

Re: Sick cat needs help

For better whole-body health, she can try giving it some raw milk,too. Sometimes older cats are slow to adopt a raw food diet but I'veyet to see a cat refuse milk! Pasturized milk can give them problemsbut raw milk is good for them, tho not complete nutrition. She canalso grow the cat some wheatgrass.People rave about the healing effects of wheatgrass and cats willchew it on their own when they need a pick-me-up. Pet stores sellkits to grow it but you can buy wheatberries at health food storesand grow them in potting soil too. They're very easy to grow - soakfor 8 hours, then spread them on top of the moist soil and keep themwatered.My cat loves the NOW brand brewer's yeast tablets. He's actuallypesty about them because he bugs me mercilessly until I give him somethen a few hours later starts again!Cats will also happily eat cod liver oil, which is good for them

infighting off disease.And if you dissolve some epsom salt in water and offer that as analternative to fresh water the kitty can self-supplement themagnesium and sulfur it may need. Lyme depletes magnesium, as doesillness, and sulfur helps fight off disease/promote healing.I've also heard of people putting iodine supplement in their petswater to help their health. And vinegar as someone else said.Careful not to trip over all the water dishes!"

I also ran across another recommendation for DinoVite?

Frito