RemedySpot.com

Re: Gone.... Black specs....mite dirt ?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes....the specks are gone, the crawling is gone, the itching is gone and we don't feel them getting on us in our basement any more. I have had time to think about the roach prufe. I don't think the "things" are consuming it. I think it attaches to them and makes it impossible to maneuver in it. Maybe it worked so fast for us here because we had been spraying the raid ant and roach spray every day. We had the things beat down. Then came the dehumidifiers and then the roach prufe right on top of that and it was the final push to send them over the cliff. I read one on one site where some nursing homes are using boric acid to kill dust mites and they said it take a full 8 weeks just to completely kill out dust mites. I wish I understood more about the things. I was talking to another member of our site here and we were thinking the same thing. We are getting very close......there has to be a better way of killing these things besides pouring boric acid on the skin, but this is one major discovery that should help move this process along. We know now that drier is definitely better. The static in the roach prufe makes life hell for the things. Clorox kills the film that forms on the skin. Now, what's the next step. We have to find this......we are getting close. Keep trying everyone......we will get there. Rita

Re:... Black specs...."mite dirt" ?????

Rita, all of these are gone for y'all now, right?Thanks ,KJ>> this is exactly how it happened at our house. Once we stopped seeing the black specks things started to improve a little. Then when I didn't see any more of those little white sesame seed looking things on the floor when I would vacuum every day we got even fewer of the things noticeable on our skin. The damn things seem to have stages.....I wish I understood them all. Rita> >