RemedySpot.com

curent protocals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone happy new years! I was wondering how everyone felt about all willing members of the group taking the time to write up our current protocols that we are using right now. I think it would be very helpful to be able to see how everyone it treating there issues and what there using environmentLy and body wise both internal and external.I believe learning about each other protocols and and to have them on written down would be most helpful to everyone in this battle as we would be able share ideas and success and failures. I also remember when I first got to the group all i wanted was to see how others were dealing with this "horror show" as far as treatment goes. I also think it would be helpful when we were done if maybe Tim or

someone could put them all in one place " a folder maybe?" so new members can have some sort of idea as to where they need to start and what there up against. the sooner they learn this stuff the sooner they can do some of the things they need to so they can fix it.And as time goes on if people are making good progress we can see what they are doing and using and that would only be helpful I think as well.So what do you guys think? Tommy