RemedySpot.com

Re: My Update on Boric Acid

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone. Many people are emailing me wanting to know how my trial with the Roach Prufe (boric acid ) is going so I thought I would put this info up for everyone to read.

Last night was the end of my 14th day to have the boric acid out in my house and on my skin. Yep, I'm still alive and doing fine. I decided to take the black light and check out all my rooms and basement. I waited for dark and then turned the light on. There, caught in the dust around my baseboards were the tiniest, very tiny white specks glowing under the black light. Several window sills and the floor under 3 windows were really full of the white specks. My basement showed white specks all caught up in the Roach Prufe powder. I had some rooms that had nothing glowing, no specks at all. Since I have read that nursing homes are saying it takes 8 weeks to eradicate dust mites by using boric acid I guess I have a ways to go. After seeing what I saw under the black light I have decided to order more Roach Prufe so that I can vacuum up what I have out now, do a good cleaning and put down another fresh application of this powder. The instructions on the can says the powder keeps killing month after month but I haven't vacuumed since I put the powder out and with this monster I'm fighting I think I better clean them up and reapply fresh powder so I can hopefully stop running in to "hot spots". We are still using the straight powder on our skin and also pour 1 Tbs. mixed with one pint of water over us every night. So far so good. We have been able to put the powder outside since the rain has melted the snow. I like the fact that wetness doesn't interfere with the killing power of the boric acid. So from what I can tell by the light of the black light the Roach Prufe is killing something that looks like tiny white specks. So far so good. Rita

Re: What Causes Burning Sensation?

Yes, the flushed feeling is brought on by the attack of the critters. When I used the dry borax directly on the skin, it put the fire out. You can thank Rita for that one. WTG.................>> We're about four months into this torment, and I've recently noticed> horrible burning sensations often accompanies higher than average> crawling/biting activity - especially on my torso. Is this an allergic> reaction to their vile bacteria (spit and shit)? > > For those who also experience burning, how far into this plague were> you when you first started noticing it?>