RemedySpot.com

Ped.s in Toledo who know about plagio???HELP PLEASE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone. I am doing a bit of research for a mother of a 6 month old with plagio. She lives near Toledo Ohio,

as well as sort of near Detroit Michigan. I have looked up all the names of the reccomended Dr.s in that area,

however, I need a name of a pediatrician who knows about plagio, so that she can get a referall. So I guess

I am calling all of you in those areas to please give me a name and number so I can pass it along. Thanks guys!!!!

* and YES, I did give her the link to the group, as well as many others lol

Anne

Mom of Livia

Anne I cant help you there-but that is great of you to help. I hope another

parent replies soon-you could always call the DOC clinic closest or the neuro

closest and ask if they have any suggestions or know of a ped that is

familiar.

Beck

Anne,

I live in Troy, Michigan (about 25 minutes northwest of Detroit) and my pediatrician is Dr. Muller and there are also many other good pediatricians in the office familiar with plagio. The number there is 248-816-1300. Both of my sons were referred to Dr. Ham who is a neurogurgeon at Children's Hospital in Detroit. I only saw him a few times and wouldn't highly recommend him...we waited for two hours to see him for five minutes unless they were getting a cat scan or x-ray. Another neurosurgeon in that group that I heard great things about is Dr. Canady. I also have taken my older son and presently take my younger son to the Orthotics & Prosthetics Department at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor for their head molding helmets. I'm not sure if all of this is too far for you. Any other questions, please ask me. Good luck!

Lori in Michigan

Mom to Trevor & Tucker

Hi everyone. I am doing a bit of research for a mother of a 6 month old with plagio. She lives near Toledo Ohio,

as well as sort of near Detroit Michigan. I have looked up all the names of the reccomended Dr.s in that area,

however, I need a name of a pediatrician who knows about plagio, so that she can get a referall. So I guess

I am calling all of you in those areas to please give me a name and number so I can pass it along. Thanks guys!!!!

Anne

Mom of Livia

For more plagio info

Anne:

I live probably 4 hrs from Toledo so I can't offer any good help.

But Beck's suggestion is good about contacting Cranial Tech.. There

is one in Mayfield Heights OH, I have no idea if that's anywhere near

Toledo or not. There phone # is 440-460-0923 the office is Straight

Ahead Pediatric. Maybe that would help?

Debbie Abby's mom DOCGrad

MI

> Hi everyone. I am doing a bit of research for a mother of a 6 month

old with plagio. She lives near Toledo Ohio,

> as well as sort of near Detroit Michigan. I have looked up all the

names of the reccomended Dr.s in that area,

> however, I need a name of a pediatrician who knows about plagio, so

that she can get a referall. So I guess

> I am calling all of you in those areas to please give me a name and

number so I can pass it along. Thanks guys!!!!

>

> * and YES, I did give her the link to the group, as well as many

others lol

>

>

> Anne

> Mom of Livia

Thank you Lori, I have passed the information on.

Anne

Anne

Mom of Livia

For more plagio info

Thanks Beck! I try and help all the people I come across who need it. I email all of the people who

sign the guestbook on Livia's plagio website and try and point them in the right direction, or just give

words of encouragement. If I can help a few families, Great! I just consider it karma, You guys have helped

me through tons of worries and stress, so I just want to do the same by giving them links of information

and support as well as sharing my story and the worries I had.

Anne

Re: Ped.s in Toledo who know about plagio???HELP PLEASE

Anne I cant help you there-but that is great of you to help. I hope another parent replies soon-you could always call the DOC clinic closest or the neuro closest and ask if they have any suggestions or know of a ped that is familiar. BeckFor more plagio info

Thanks Debbie, I have passed the information on to her, and I hope it helps.

Anne

Anne:I live probably 4 hrs from Toledo so I can't offer any good help. But Beck's suggestion is good about contacting Cranial Tech.. There is one in Mayfield Heights OH, I have no idea if that's anywhere near Toledo or not. There phone # is 440-460-0923 the office is Straight Ahead Pediatric. Maybe that would help? Debbie Abby's mom DOCGradMI> Hi everyone. I am doing a bit of research for a mother of a 6 month old with plagio. She lives near Toledo Ohio, > as well as sort of near Detroit Michigan. I have looked up all the names of the reccomended Dr.s in that area, > however, I need a name of a pediatrician who knows about plagio, so that she can get a referall. So I guess> I am calling all of you in those areas to please give me a name and number so I can pass it along. Thanks guys!!!!> > * and YES, I did give her the link to the group, as well as many others lol> > > Anne> Mom of LiviaFor more plagio info

The email address for Straight Ahead is StraightAheadPT@.... I

was there this afternoon getting Dane's measurements (his head is so

far off, he may need 2 helmets! yikes). When I came home and saw

the posting, I emailed to see about any peds referrals in

Toledo. Straight Ahead is in Cleveland - about 2 hours or 2.5 hours

from Toledo.

Dane's mom

> > Hi everyone. I am doing a bit of research for a mother of a 6

month

> old with plagio. She lives near Toledo Ohio,

> > as well as sort of near Detroit Michigan. I have looked up all

the

> names of the reccomended Dr.s in that area,

> > however, I need a name of a pediatrician who knows about plagio,

so

> that she can get a referall. So I guess

> > I am calling all of you in those areas to please give me a name

and

> number so I can pass it along. Thanks guys!!!!

> >

> > * and YES, I did give her the link to the group, as well as

many

> others lol

> >

> >

> > Anne

> > Mom of Livia

Thank you , I am sorry that dane might need 2 helmets :(.

Livia had two as well, but I do not regret it one bit! Good Luck

I am passing the information along...

Anne

The email address for Straight Ahead is StraightAheadPT@.... I was there this afternoon getting Dane's measurements (his head is so far off, he may need 2 helmets! yikes). When I came home and saw the posting, I emailed to see about any peds referrals in Toledo. Straight Ahead is in Cleveland - about 2 hours or 2.5 hours from Toledo. Dane's mom > > Hi everyone. I am doing a bit of research for a mother of a 6 month > old with plagio. She lives near Toledo Ohio, > > as well as sort of near Detroit Michigan. I have looked up all the > names of the reccomended Dr.s in that area, > > however, I need a name of a pediatrician who knows about plagio, so > that she can get a referall. So I guess> > I am calling all of you in those areas to please give me a name and > number so I can pass it along. Thanks guys!!!!> > > > * and YES, I did give her the link to the group, as well as many > others lol> > > > > > Anne> > Mom of LiviaFor more plagio info