RemedySpot.com

What The Hey??!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's my *favorite* line from Jim Carrey's "Grinch" movie LOL!

I was UP 1.8 this week. This is coming to a screeching halt. I am not surprised. Another holiday, lack of exercise (eh, could be the pizza/bread from the other day too LOL) and being pre-TOM.... I earned it. So last week I said "I only gained 1/2 of what I gained over Thanksgiving" - well, this is two holidays in two weeks' worth of gain, so a total of 3.2 up from the week before Christmas, so it's now even.

Sigh.

________________________ Line in the Sand _________________

NO MORE!! OK - I am traveling next weekend, so I am going to give myself some leeway and I know some is retention, but not going up the scale now!! I asked/told Jay that we need to eat *several* meals at his home vs. going out next weekend. ;-)

At least I didn't hide from my meeting/weigh-in, which was a thought this morning.

Hope you all have a great weekend, I have reading to do. Tax stuff, posts, etc. ;-)

A quick tally on the calculator shows that 61.8 lbs I need to now lose "this year" has me still at 1.2 lbs a week, so I can do this!! There *has* to be room for small set-backs due to compromised choices!! But I have *got* to get cracking on that May goal!! I cannot lose "the bet" ;-)

Whew! Good thing part of that goal will include more "C25K training" (aka jogging) and will help release some pounds.

in WA310/260.4/170 (WW Flex) +1.8 this week (Happy New Year)WOOOOHOOOOO - 49.6 lbs gone!!Bloomsday 2008 (5/4/08) Goal: 225.4 (amount to goal 35 lbs = ave/wk 2.0 lbs)2008 Goal: 198.6 or 60 lbs lost (amount to goal 61.8 = ave/week 1.2 lbs)

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.-AnonymousStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.