RemedySpot.com

's MotD Thurs Jan 3, 2008

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's Daily Message ThursdayJanuary 03, 2008BETTER OFF DEAD

We`re a few days into the new year and, already, I have received so many E-mails that sound sort of like this...

Dear :

My life is a mess and I don`t know how to fix it. Oh, I`ve tried over the years but maybe my life just can`t be fixed. Sometimes I sit, stare into space and tell myself that maybe I would just be better off dead!

When I read these kinds of E-mails, I get a little depressed and sad. I mean, what are these people saying? Would they really be better off dead? Come on!

Death is so , well, final. It`s like when the curtains close on a big Broadway show. That`s it, ladies and gentlemen...show`s over!

But hey, death isn`t really so terrific if you think about it. I mean, right after a person dies, all of these people are standing around looking at them lying there in bed. And, oh! The weeping that goes on over the dearly departed!

Soon, the undertaker arrives to take your body away to the funeral home. There, all these people end up touching your body getting you ready for the public viewing. (And you're naked, too!) After they`re done, your body is taken in for the wake.

At the wake, your body lies in state with too much make-up on your face and a hairdo that`s not even your choice! And they always dress you in an outfit you may not even like, that is, if you were still alive! They may put a ry or some flowers in your hands, too. All the while, person after person walks by your casket, mourning your death.

Afterwards, your body is placed in one of those funeral home refrigerators while everyone goes to eat at the repast. As they`re munching on mini-sandwiches, they talk about how wonderful a person you were. They talk about what a shame it is that you`re gone, gone, gone!

The next day, the funeral is held and afterwards, that big funeral car brings you to the cemetery. For the last time, everyone gathers around as your remains are placed in the ground. Oh, Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

And after you`ve been buried, the mourners all go and eat again. Now boy, doesn`t death sound like just a whole lotta fun? Wow! Makes everyone want to die, huh?

The truth is that you would not be better off dead and you know it! There are so many people on this earth who love and cherish you. Most of them would just be lost without you. I believe, they believe and, in your heart-of-hearts, you believe that you`re better off alive. Don`t you?

Look, life`s problems can be worked out. It just takes time and patience. So no matter how bad things may get in your life, please don`t think you`d be better off dead! Don`t put those terrible thoughts in your head or to paper anymore.

You are a wonderful person. You are a good person. And this year will be the year that things will turn around in your life and in your favor. Believe it!

You`re better off alive and I want you to always remember that!

Love,