RemedySpot.com

Delayed Motd from Thursday Jan 10

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My computer froze while doing email the other morning and I didn't realize this never made it out. Thanks to J on TheFoodmovers list for sending it to me.

Too bad I did - I missed seeing on the shows that day. It would have been nice to see what Elijah looks like now, as it's been about 10 years since I last saw him.

BTW, my DVD's were shipped out by Amazon Tuesday afternoon, just 3 hours after I ordered them, and according to package tracking should arrive today. Something to look forward to when I get home from the aunt's tonight.

Sue in NJ

ThursdayJanuary 10, 2008ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

I`m starting my day very early this morning. l had to get up earlier to get my workout in, for starters, before having a healthy breakfast. Why such an early start? Well, it`s because today I`m doing a Satellite Media Tour for my Sweatin` To The Oldies DVD release!

In the past, I`ve always done my media tours from Los Angeles. But because I`m still in New York, it was easier to do them while I`m here. Now, here`s how the satellite tour works.

First, I`ll go into the studio where there`ll be a juke box surrounded by lots and lots of colorful balloons. I`ll do my interviews from that spot and my image will be beamed via satellite to 28 different television stations, all over the country. It all starts at 6:30AM and lasts until about 11:00 that morning. It`ll all go something like this...

Hi Judy and Bill! How are things over there in Pittsburgh? Hey, my Sweatin` To The Oldies workouts are now available on DVD!

Hey, Tom and Sue! Hope you`re both having a great day down in Miami! Let me tell you all about my Sweatin`To The Oldies videos. They`re available in DVD format for the very first time!

Now I never get to see the newscasters I`m talking with but they can see and hear me very well, thanks to the satellite. But I`ve been to all of these cities and have met many of the newscasters in person. And trust me, they all have a story!

It`s early so I`ll keep the crew members in New York laughing the whole time I`m there. (I want to make sure they don`t fall asleep! LOL.) And I have to tell you, I must lose about a pound-and-a-half, just from all of the talking I`ll be doing this morning! I don`t stop moving, singing and yapping the whole four-and-a-half hours!

Right after I finish, I`ll go directly to the airport and head home for Los Angeles. I`ve been gone all week so I know there will be a lot of work for me to get caught up on. But you know my work is what I live for!

These three days in New York have been pretty terrific. It seems everyone I meet owns at least one of my Sweatin` videos. I can`t tell you how many people did a few of the moves from It`s My Party for me! (That number was from Sweatin` 1, remember?)

I`ll rest up while I`m home in LA and head back out to do some more press in a few weeks. I have to thank Anne C. and Elijah J. for coming with me and doing a few shows with me while I was in New York. Oh, they looked so good. I know all of the viewers watching were really motivated by their ongoing success!

Well, I`d better get going. I have to do some vocal warm-ups before...Hey Tom...Hey ! How are things in Washington, DC! I want to tell you all about my Sweatin` To The Oldies workouts! They`re now available on DVD and...

You all have a beautiful day. Remember to watch your portions and get your workouts in today, too! Okay?

Love,