RemedySpot.com

Crash and Burn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was just thinking about you Sassy..Bummer but glad your back up and running..Kathy B.

crash and burn

I be back. My computer did a big bad crash. But lucky for some good friends who had lots of patience they walked me through a step by step total system restore. Slowly catching up again.Happy Valentines Day

It was an amusing lesson in computers. Especially when I told them I had a 10 year old Packard bell computer that still runs and does what I want it to and in all that time this is the first time I have ever had any problems with it. And I picked enough brains I got the answers I needed to mostly figure it out on my own.

I can make it do lots of tricks. Program wise that's nuttin, I learned word processing programs before the invention of the mouse. I just learned now how to speed it up and other things. Now I know how to totally wipe FDISK and delete partitions and format and reload a computer.

Sassy don't feel alone..I learned how to use this thing from my 10yr old grandson..And books, found a good one call "pc for Dummies"..Helped a lot. Also my landlord gives me copies of his old computer mags.."pc World"..Bet by now you can almost make that old packard bell jump and spin.. Kathy

Re: crash and burn

It was an amusing lesson in computers. Especially when I told them I had a 10 year old Packard bell computer that still runs and does what I want it to and in all that time this is the first time I have ever had any problems with it. And I picked enough brains I got the answers I needed to mostly figure it out on my own.

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Sun-Wed were perfect. Thursday ... crash and burn. Our intake clerk came in from Dallas with a box of koloches. I've been able to resist everything up until those kolaches walked through the door. And since I'd had those (I lost count how many I ate) I had a few Pearsons Peppermint Patties. Oh and three mini cinnamon buns. Yea and an ice cream cone for dessert after supper. But I'm back on track today. Going to be a great day Boss will be gone at least most of the day. Happy happy joy joy. Fri-Sun will be error free, as my next WI is Monday. ONWARD! *~*~*~* " You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate " -Sapphyre*~*~*~* " Giving Up Is Not An Option ... " - Sapphyre*~*~*~*Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork. ~English Proverb

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.