RemedySpot.com

Day 6/100

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Protect Your Program" - today we discuss protecting our programs at all costs. No one (I repeat: NO ONE) will ever care as much about your "diet plan" as you do.

It is our job to protect this.

"Not just yet" - when you go to other people's houses or events and someone is pressuring you to eat say "Not just yet; I'm going to wait a little longer." Then, you can just keep repeating this throughout the event/meal. Often times, we can get through the whole time without eating and no one will notice.

Here's where I don't agree with the author - she suggests we "Don't discuss our diet" with others, telling them that talking about food causes us to want to eat.

I always subscribe to the "take what you need and leave the rest" from books, etc of this nature, so I will leave this advice behind. Maybe it's easier to come here to the blog-world, or the internet groups for "advice" and "support" because underneath it all, we really don't know each other. There's the safety net of the computer between you and I. I know I "tell you" all more about my life's ups and downs with this journey than I tell my co-workers, mother, boyfriend....

Today's homework:

Watch for chances to respond to food invitations by using the line, "Not just yet; I'm going to wait a little while." Identify at least three high-risk times or events such as family gatherings or quiet weekends. In your notebook, write down how you'll protect your diet program during each of these. Do at least one thing today that reinforces your determination to protect your program at all costs.

So far today: green!! I cleaned my bathroom and did other odds n ends for house cleaning. While this *is* physical activity and earns me APs today, it is not big on the cardio, so I *did* spend 30 minutes "jogging" on the jog-o-lean ;-)

Tomorrow's goal: Curves :-)

in WA310/258.6/170 (WW Flex) +1.4 this week (Merry Christmas)WOOOOHOOOOO - 51.4 lbs gone!!Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.-AnonymousSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.