RemedySpot.com

FRI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Another week gone. LOL I have finally come to the conclusion WW meetings is not going to happen. TIME, money, and just him being a pill. So I bit the bullet and emailed my brother who goes near a WW center and confessed my dark secret. I am obese. LOL No really that I need to do something because I feel like I am dying inside. My HBP is up which is not good. So he went and got me a journal. He is mailing it to me today. Next step is hubby is off tomorrow and I told the girls it is time to clean there rooms and declutter stuff. I know your sick of hearing this. I cant imagine what my house would be like if I didn't do what I do. Also I did some shopping yesterday and made some good choices. Menu is done for next week. Trying 3 new recipes from Joanne Lund books I have. ACCOUNTABLILITY is key for me. This is what I have to work on.

So a bit of EMOTIONAL ACCOUNTABILITY. There are certain things I am not comfortable saying or discussing BUT I figure where I cant afford therapy I have to start somewhere. I was mulling over my mind and emotions things that bother me. AND two things are always up front. My Weight. and My marriage. I am working on my weight. BUT the marriage part scares the hell out of me. We fight alot. Over stupid stuff. I feel like his 3rd kid. I have never confessed this before AND it is hard to admit but I have a sexless marriage. BUT it is do to my weight. I am not comfortable in my own skin. Lets face it hubby isnt either. HE CAN BE A PILL...

Ok enough therapy for today. LOL I have to much on my list to get teary all day. Thanks for listening. TTFN

N.H.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I understand what you mean about your marriage being the scary part of

working on your " issues. " My husband and I have not been intimate in

almost 2 years. He says he's not attracted to me since I gained the

weight (almost 80 lbs.). If I hear him say I need to take better care

of myself one more time... I'm sure you can understand. I work, run a

business, and take care of the shopping, bills, cleaning, laundry, etc,

etc.

What gets me through is the little things that go right. Rejoice and

reward the good things he does. I hope it gets better.

Hi,You are not the only one that has the problems in that area. My husband rejected me physically for more than 2 years and this is right when we were newlyweds! I got so fed up I threatened divorce. He swears it's not because of the weight, and it sure wasn't because I had lost a lot of weight, and I was bigger when I met him then I was when we were having problems.We did a lot of therapy, but what helped was for me to be nicer to him, which was hard because I was very angry, but I had to get out of that vicious cycle. I was seriously planning on divorcing him, but now he is chasing me and wooing me and it is nice.. might work out after all. You are not alone..Luv,DebbySan , CA147 pounds lost! 100% of health issues reversed!Find out

about the diet that helped me:Group: curingcandida/Website: http://www.naturallythriving.comStudying nutrition for 13 years. Currently pursuing Nutritional Consultant license.----- Original Message ----From: "Jase0157There are certain things I am not comfortable saying or discussing BUT I figure where I cant afford therapy I have to start somewhere. I was mulling over my mind and emotions things that bother me. AND two things are always up front. My Weight. and My marriage. I am working on my weight. BUT the marriage part scares the hell out of me. We fight alot. Over stupid stuff. I feel like his 3rd kid. I have never confessed this before AND it is hard to admit but I have a sexless marriage. BUT it is do to my weight. I am not comfortable in my own skin. Lets face it hubby isnt either. HE CAN BE A PILL...

Ok enough therapy for today. LOL I have to much on my list to get teary all day. Thanks for listening. TTFN

I know an easy way you can lose weight.. divorce the husband .. :) Grr.. that is

so not nice, and there are plenty of men out there that will like you just as

you are.

Luv,

Debby

San , CA

147 pounds lost! 100% of health issues reversed!

Find out about the diet that helped me:

Group: curingcandida/

Studying nutrition for 13 years. Currently pursuing Nutritional Consultant

license.

----- Original Message ----

I understand what you mean about your marriage being the scary part of

working on your " issues. " My husband and I have not been intimate in

almost 2 years. He says he's not attracted to me since I gained the

weight (almost 80 lbs.). If I hear him say I need to take better care

of myself one more time... I'm sure you can understand. I work, run a

business, and take care of the shopping, bills, cleaning, laundry, etc,

etc.

- if you want me to ever pick you up WW things too, let me know ...I am there weekly on Sat

Hugs - p.s. I been there and done that with the sexless marriage issues. I don't know if we have asked in the group before and forgive me for going over any boundaries: will dh go to counseling? Or is it a case of "Hell to the NO!" ? There may be places in your area that work on a sliding fee if finances are a problem. Heck, a lot of employers even cover things like this to keep their employees work-able (LOL is that a word??) so might be something to look into through his employer, if you are a sahm.

Can I mail you my FLY Lady book: "Body Clutter"?? I'm done with it and would GIFT it to you. If you could work on some of that stuff, maybe that will help on the diet front and maybe even with the relationship. Email me your address off post hon :-)

Hugs,

in WAStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.