RemedySpot.com

Yep.... I'm a Whiner!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

.... in case you are tired of hearing me whine about our SNOW... tough cookies LOL!! (( Just kidding )) They said on the news tonight that we have gotten 40" (FORTY INCHES) of the white stuff this winter and 29" is "normal", which means we are 27% above normal for this time of the winter!! OIY!!!! At least there is no snow in the 7-day until Sunday. Me thinks it is TOO COLD to snow now - if that is possible - it was like 10 this morning with wind chills below zero (nothing like the -20 I read about in a post earlier though).

I have decided to *NOT* work at the tax office. I went in Saturday to look at some practice problems - similar to during tax class for our finals and someone called and another person came in and I was like "you know what - I don't want to be on the front lines of someone's tax return after all".... it sucked during Christmas to be at the cash registers of TRU when people were cranky, etc and I thought.... WHY do I want to do this to myself during tax season? People will be cranky they don't get certain deductions, etc or OMG if they owe money. So I am like "Changed my mind. Thanks, but no thanks" and left. LOL!!

Why work 7 days a week and kill myself if I am not going to enjoy it. There may be something out there that I would enjoy and not feel stressed like this. I need less stress, not more.

Wednesday I am in meetings all morning: I have my annual review and 2 other meetings. Can you say unproductive time? I need to try to get in there early tomorrow to work a long day and then early again Wednesday to get things done. Other wise, this week is a bust.

Thanks for letting me rant today. The day didn't go bad, really. My arm hurts again from shoveling yesterday, so I didn't go to Curves. Decided to go home and do C25K stuff instead. I will get to Curves tomorrow - it's usually ok after giving the ol' arm a day between shoveling and the Curves machines.

So, nothing else exciting tonight. Tomorrow's Biggest Loser - I am really enjoying this season. I didn't watch the last 1 or 2 seasons.

Hope you are all having a good week.

in WA310/255.6/170 (WW Flex) - 2.6 this week!!)WOOOOHOOOOO - 54.4 lbs gone!!"You can have anything you want, if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, if you hold that desire with singleness of purpose." --Abraham LincolnStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.