RemedySpot.com

Went to the doctor.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there friends, Well I went to the doctor today. They took more ex-rays on my knees. I definitly have arthritis on both knees. She said that if I don't do something then I will end up having to have both knees replaced. That shocked me big time. She gave me a shot in my right knee and my left knee will have a shot in two weeks. She said that if I lose ten pounds it will be like having 40 pounds off my knees. She wants me to take things slow, but to keep up trying. She doesn't want me to walk the walking track, because it isn't even. She wants me to walk the mall. So my goal right now is to lose ten pounds. From there we will see what to do.

Oh there is a lot of flooding around here and now we are under a water boil mandatory. Went to Wal-Mart and they were already out of water. I guess some one that worked there said that this morning all the schools came and got the water. The notice is supposed to last a week I think.

Well, got to go. Hope everyone is doing okay.

from MO.

WOW @ the water boiling order. I guess that makes sense though.

I have heard that just losing a handful of lbs takes a lot of stress off our legs and knees, so that is a good goal. Definitely don't look at the full big picture, but set smaller goals.

Keep up the good work!!

in WAStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.