RemedySpot.com

Re: rough week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/7/00 8:40:57 AM Central Standard Time, JVal987@...

writes:

<< My cabinets are marked with the black soles, my legs are black

and blue from him kicking. I am at my wits end once again. It is pretty

bad

when I count the hours till bedtime for him lately ;( >>

Jeannie,

Virtual <<<<<<<hugs>>>>>> and lots of <<<<<<<<chocolate>>>>>>>> to you to

help you get through such a lousy week. Sorry to hear things are so rough

right now. Hang in there,

Maureen

• 7 years later...
Guest guest

In a message dated 4/27/2008 3:34:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, geomadtraem@... writes:

I am a gainer this week. I had a really rough week as it was TOM and I ate everything in sight. With water retention and a bad diet I gained 7pounds this week.......ugh.

Hi - sorry to hear you had a rough week. Sorry also about your dh's injury. Hope they find things are ok and just healing naturally. Maybe if he is sitting so much playing on the computer games he should use a really padded chair, or add a blanket, towel or pillow to sit on and pad things?? Could that be why it's so aggravated (sp??)

WOW - TOM kicked your tush this month - sorry about that. I gained 4.something from vacation/tom, myself, so am now working that back off. Hugs and hang in there.

Have a better week-

in WANeed a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement . ABrite@... wrote: In a message dated 4/27/2008 3:34:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, geomadtraem writes: I am a gainer this week. I had a really rough week as it was TOM and I ate everything in sight. With water retention

and a bad diet I gained 7pounds this week.......ugh. Hi - sorry to hear you had a rough week. Sorry also about your dh's injury. Hope they find things are ok and just healing naturally. Maybe if he is sitting so much playing on the computer games he should use a really padded chair, or add a blanket, towel or pillow to sit on and pad things?? Could that be why it's so aggravated (sp??) WOW - TOM kicked your tush this month - sorry about that. I gained 4.something from vacation/tom, myself, so am now working that back off. Hugs and hang in there. Have a better week- in WA Need a new ride? Check out the

largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.

Guest guest

> He has had to have and MRI and we will know the results on Wednesday

when he goes back to the DR. We hope the MRI shows why he is in so much

pain.

Hope it's all ok and he didn't do any drastic damage.

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

I hope things get better for you! I know what it is like to have your week thrown into chaos! Hummmmm or should that be the month?!? LOL....

I am sure I am in for a gain on Wednesday from my low, but hopefully down for the month or break even. Remember you didn't gain all your weight over night and you won't lose it all over night either. It is a slow process and as long as you turn that gain back into a loss you are on your way!a

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/28/2008 6:50:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, amm@... writes:

I hope things get better for you! I know what it is like to have your week thrown into chaos! Hummmmm or should that be the month?!? LOL....

Yeah .... how's your week finished out??

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.

Guest guest

It is getting better. thanks for asking. ABrite@... wrote: In a message dated 4/28/2008 6:50:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, amm writes: I hope things get better for you! I know what it is like to have your week thrown into chaos! Hummmmm or should that

be the month?!? LOL.... Yeah .... how's your week finished out?? Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.