RemedySpot.com

's MOTD Mon Jan 7, 2008 - Sweatin' DVD set

Rate this topic

Guest guest

's Daily Message

MondayJanuary 07, 2008THE DVDs ARE OUT!

After working a few years on getting the Sweatin` To The Oldies videos re-released on DVDs, the day has finally arrived! Sweatin' 1, 2, 3, and 4are now all available in DVD format for you to sweat to, all over again! Now I have to spread the word which is why I`m going to New York City to do some press.

The big excitement for this week is that I'm doing NBC`s Today Show on Tuesday morning! Oh, I`ve done Today quite a few times. But, this appearance is very special.

Anne C., who was in Sweatin` 1 and Elijah J. who was in Sweatin` 2 are joining me for this appearance. It`s going to be so much fun!

Twenty years have passed and I have to say that Anne and Elijah both look fantastic! They have really taken good care of themselves over the past two decades. I hate to say it but they`re both prettier than me!

While I`m in New York, I`ll also be doing ABC World News Now. They`re going to do a retrospective of my Sweatin` tapes. I`ll do the Fox Business Channel with Neil Cavuto as well as Fox & Friends, which is one of my favorite shows to do when I`m in New York.

Plus, I`ll be taping a piece for Entertainment Tonight and will be appearing on CNN`s Showbiz Tonight. Oh, I`m exhausted just telling you about all that I`ll be doing!

On Thursday, I`ll get up early to do a satellite media tour. That means, for four-and-a-half hours, I`ll be in a studio talking about my new DVDs. I`ll talk to 28, that`s right, 28 television stations all over the US!

Wow, my little mouth is going to be so tired from all of that talking. But it`ll all be worth it because I truly believe that most Americans are still not exercising enough. And I hope my Sweatin` DVDs will help get them all back on the exercise track!

I have some sparkly new tank tops to wear and I got a little haircut for my trip. It`s gonna be cold so I`m bringing my longer Dolfin shorts. Okay, I'm only kidding about the shorts, my Dolfins only come in one length. LOL!

You know, there are many people in the Sweatin` DVDs that have sort of drifted out of my life over the years. I do hope some of them will be in front of their TVs when one of the shows I`ll be on is aired. I can imagine how they will giggle when they see a clip of themselves and how they looked 20 years ago. Wow!

I`m really jazzed about this trip. The Sweatin` workouts have always been one of my cherished treasures. While working with Time-Life, and what a great company they are, we sat down and watched the Sweatin` workouts together. And now that they`ve been converted to DVD format, I have to tell you, it looks like they were all just taped yesterday. You`re not going to believe the picture and sound quality. They`re sensational! You`ll feel like you`re right there in the studio, sweatin` right along with us!

Well, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...New York City, here I come!

Love, PS. Tomorrow, we`re going to be talking about Oprah.