RemedySpot.com

Pizza Night!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For the record: SB (South Beach) Grilled Chicken and Vegetable on Harvest Wheat Crust Pizza isn't *bad* - sure, it's lacking in some of the things that I get with my Little Ceasar's pizza runs (pepperoni pizza and Italian cheese bread = loaded with "fat" aka POINTS GALORE)

I got to eat the whole thing for 7 pts and am "satisfied" compared to wanting to eat and eat and eat and being 15-20 points into dinner. Something about carbs/fat fueling the cravings. I still want to eat the house today, so had a ton of veggies on the side (thanks pre-TOM weekend!!).

Now. I guess the goal is to keep weaning myself off the regular stuff. Maybe for now, since I know this stuff won't kill me (LOL)... maybe I'll do an every-other-time thing with this. The boys are happy with their non-pizza this weekend. Just have to get it out of mom's blood.

Hope you all had a good day!! It's been milder here: mid 40s and windy/rainy.... I washed my car yesterday. OK correction: I took my car through a car wash (LOL!!) and today went for a walk outside!! Woooohoooo!!

P.s. I gave myself GREEN for today!!

in WAStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.