RemedySpot.com

Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, what a crazy few days I have had. I wont go into great detail it is so boring. Or as I call same old stuff. BUT started off great. No real diet persay but watching portions, water, and movement. I got the cold from hell. Started in my chest which never happens to me. AND I still have it today. So we are going on 10 days. YUGH...

December was the month from hell as well in the medical department. I had spoken to my dr in Nov. about waiting until Jan to induce my period OR as she calls it strip my lining. This is so I dont go so long without a period. Her request is every 90 days. The last time in Aug when I did it, was a mess. I guess when you take the pills if your body is about to have one it can get complicated. That is why it took so long to start the flo in Aug. So the deal was Right after xmas take the 10 days of pills and should start BEG of the year. LOL Dec 5 I started spotting. Nothing to write about. That only lasted a few days. Dec 15th I started a regular flo. It could be heavy at times but manageable. Lots of cramps and headaches. That lasted until Dec 30th. 2 Full weeks. YUGH.... Last night I am doing dishes a feel a swish OR gush down there. AND I was bleeding heavy again. Cramps you read about. I could tell there were big chunks of lining. That lasted 3 hours and then nothing. LOL So I may give the dr a call just to go over what has happened. BUT finally my body has had a natural period without drugs being involved. The explanation for last night I think is there was some lining left and my body was discharging it.

Now to my point. Sunday I got on scale and was up from beg of year. Jan 1 was 248 and I was 249.4. So I am up which makes no sense to me. Because I have been active with what I eat and such. So I am going to just push forward and see what happens.

This week I have a lot of things to finish up. Decorations are major to be done. I will have my living room back. AND kitchen is the zone this week.

Hope all is well.

N.H.Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.