RemedySpot.com

Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My name is . I live in Illinois with dh and our 3 kids. Two of the children are on the autism spectrum, one suffers from severe depression.

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome in 2000 which makes losing weight hard but gaining it fairly easy. When I joined this list a couple of months ago, I was at my all time high of 282 lbs. I weigh on Monday mornings and am hoping this week to finally be under 270.

I haven't figured out if it's the fact I'll turn 40 this year or all the stress but the 10 lbs. I've managed to lose has been very hard to do. I haven't tried to lose weight for several years. I didn't really think about it since my weight stayed areound 255 but I knew I had started to gain and had to do something.

I've cut out all soda and quit putting sugar in my ice tea. I'm trying to watch what I eat but I definately have room for improvement. Dh works 3rd shift so after the kids are asleep and he's gone to work seems to be a real hard time for me lately.

in IL282/271.2/175